DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

President Obama's newest adviser, John Podesta, will reportedly push the White House to focus more heavily on climate change in the coming year. Podesta is coming from the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank that put a heavy focus on climate policy.

-- The Environmental Protection Agency recently issued standards that will make it virtually impossible to build any new coal-fired power plants that can't capture and store their own emissions. Next June, the EPA will propose further rules to reduce emissions from the thousands of existing power plants around the country.

John Podesta’s plan to bypass Congress on climate change

Further reading:
A more complete breakdown of Obama's climate plan.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice:
Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

Leader of trapped team insists polar ice is melting
The leader of a scientific expedition whose ship remains stranded in Antarctic ice says the team, which set out to prove climate change, is "stuck in our own experiment."

But Chris Turney, a professor of climate change at Australia’s University of New South Wales, said it was “silly” to suggest he and 73 others aboard the MV Akademic Shokalskiy were trapped in ice they’d sought to prove had melted. He remained adamant that sea ice is melting, even as the boat remained trapped in frozen seas.
'Stuck in our own experiment'

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They've sent at least one "rescue" ice breaker in to help get the "stuck" ship out of the ice?? It couldn't get to the stranded ship because all the ice, so they're sending in a second larger one to try and free it! not worthy bow

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What a slap in the face this is for the HOAXERS!!!!!
An entire herd of HOAXERS had to be rescued by helicopter from their ship mired in the ice in the Antarctic where the HOAXERS were attempting to document the disappearing Antarctic ice!!!!!
The HOAXERS are blaming the boondoggle on President Bush!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obit: RIP, light bulb
(CNN) -- It lit up the world and showed us all our way. It served presidents, princes, and paupers with equal alacrity. It brought the writings of Yeats, Joyce, Rowling, and Trudeau to millions of bed-readers, and helped countless people around the world avoid stubbing their toes in the dark.

And now, it is no more.

Farewell, traditional light bulb. As the clock strikes midnight, the light dims on your reign as the mechanical illuminator of human existence.

Seventy-five- and 100-watt bulbs were already banned this year. The ban on production of 40 and 60-watt bulbs -- the most popular in the country -- kicks in as 2014 begins.
Rest in peace.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Boob Job 65* here in Vegas today and MINUS ZEROOOOOOOOOOO in Snohio...How's that global warming thing working for you??????? Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
in Snohio

Idiot can't even spell.

Vegas is on Cops every night.
Pimps, *****s, queers and repoed truck drivers.

I will stay in Ohio.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh sorry SNOWHIO is that better Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Your right...that's why I don't go to Vegas!!! Vegas SUCKS because it's IDIOTS like you who come here a F*CK it up!
Does it say anywhere in my post's that I live in Vegas??? You do have depth perception problem Boob...your heads up your a$$ clear to your shoulders! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will stay in Ohio.

JM, that's good news for the chicks at the trailer park. They probably cant live without ZERO=BLOWHARD, the one inch marvel.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He probably supports them with his welfare check...They can't afford for him to leave!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Obtw Boob...nice spin off of my initial question about you north easterners being up to your nuts in snow, sub zero temps and global warming! bow

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Boob Job 65* here in Vegas today

Does it say anywhere in my post's that I live in Vegas???

Jerry Mock

I will stay in Ohio.

Oh sorry SNOWHIO is that better

Jerry Mock

Still don't know how to spell after 2 tries.

Are all truck drivers retarded as you??????

I will take my 4 seasons.

You can have your *****s, pimps, Queers and ppl like English who have been married 6 times.
I bet he gets a discount in Vegas.

LMAOROTF.......

Are you 2 queers? You follow each other around in these topics?????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Hey Boob Job 65* here in Vegas today

Does it say anywhere in my post's that I live in Vegas???

Jerry Mock

I will stay in Ohio.

Oh sorry SNOWHIO is that better

Jerry Mock

Still don't know how to spell after 2 tries.

Are all truck drivers retarded as you??????

I will take my 4 seasons.

You can have your *****s, pimps, Queers and ppl like English who have been married 6 times.
I bet he gets a discount in Vegas.

LMAOROTF.......

Are you 2 queers? You follow each other around in these topics?????

LMFAO ZERO: you forgot to call him racist, too! Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are all truck drivers retarded as you??????I will take my 4 seasons.You can have your *****s, pimps, Queers and ppl like English who have been married 6 times.I bet he gets a discount in Vegas.LMAOROTF.......Are you 2 queers? You follow each other around in these topics?????

ZERO=BLOWHARD

JM, I guess I should put the poor lost ZERO in the right direction. ZERO=BLOWHARD, I've been married twice and I use to go to Vegas a lot to hang with my buddies Jerry Mock and Bill Koski but not so much since I retired a couple of years ago.

The way I see it is the only queers on here are the hanging at the trailer park or on a island.

By the way, when I made a bet in vegas and lost I paid unlike you(ZERO) who made a bet with Raceadodge and then ran like a true welcher when it came time to stand up like a man(leaves ZERO out)

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Boob...go west young man Rolling
We have 4 seasons...at least in the last 45 years I've been here Rolling+
I hope your "shyter" don't freeze up tonight Rolling
Hey, does the water in the cess pool freeze up?? Makes a nice skating rink aye? Rolling
Down to 43* degrees tonight in Vegas, how about Snohio Rolling
Mike, it's the 3rd of the month...the welfare check is probably already "blown!" You know how those truck stop lot lizards are! Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, it's the 3rd of the month...the welfare check is probably already "blown!" You know how those truck stop lot lizards are

ZERO=BLOWHARD, no trailer park!

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Antarctic rescue ship now stuck in ice

Historic freeze could break Midwest temp records

Cold U.S. Temperatures Expected To Break Records
As 'Polar Vortex' Blasts Midwest

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,