New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Actually Boob Job, when I first started driving, my SS was paid in full by September!
Obtw, next time you see a Central States Teamster driver thank them for me... Because when the mob was raiding their pension fund, us "poor boys" out here in Vegas, in the western states pension fund, were working at least 10 hours a day building the hotels with their pension money Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Actually Boob Job, when I first started driving, my SS was paid in full by September!
Obtw, next time you see a Central States Teamster driver thank them for me... Because when the mob was raiding their pension fund, us "poor boys" out here in Vegas, in the western states pension fund, were working at least 10 hours a day building the hotels with their pension money Rolling Rolling Rolling

Hell yes, I will thank them for providing all the *****s out in vegas to get a good nites sleep.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hell yes, I will thank them for providing all the *****s out in vegas to get a good nites sleep

Just a "ZERO"!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo to you Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now the terrorist spreading jihadists in Iran are calling "totus" a bald-faced liar!!!!!
That is what happens when a regime lies about anything and everything, the enemies of the United States take notice and drive the nations credibility even further into the dumper then "totus" is doing!!!!

You can be assured that Totus and draft dodger Kerry "Sold the farm" and are lying about it!!!
Obama's America 2016 3 years early!!!

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

While the downward trend in claims is a good sign, economists caution against reading too much into the report during the holiday season that extends from Thanksgiving until past New Year’s. Claims can often bounce around and make it more difficult for government statisticians to make seasonal adjustments.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey DUMBA$$ I don't understand *****'s Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey DUMBA$$ I don't understand shiotts Rolling

No problem......

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
No problem......

ZERO!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOOooooooooooooo doesn't read his own posts............ Go figure!!! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
In a little publicized move the Illinois legislature is meeting working on cutting already retired peoples pensions and benefits they receive from the State pension fund!!!!!
Have these bozo FLEEBAGGERS finally come to the realization that employers and people are already abandoning the state because of the oppressive tax burden??????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Then we have union "plants" picketing fast food outlets for $15 an HOUR???????
SOoooo what do you think these people would do on $450 a week??? Fuzzy math you say? Most of all companies have cut employee's hours to 30 hours a week! Now, I don't know about you people but, I don't want to pay $15 for a "Big Mac" and fries, because that's exactly what's going to happen!! He!! I worked with people as little as 10 years ago that couldn't make it on $23 an hour for 40 plus hours a week!! He!! they were broke on Monday morning because they either gambled, drank it or put it up their nose and begging for $5 to "make" it through the week??? On top of that, a lot of them didn't even own a home, they rented rooms. What was really funny is, about midweek, the repo man would show up in the parking lot to haul their car or truck off!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
We don't do fast food very often because we get so many comps it gets tiresome eating "out!"
The price in a lot of fast food places is high enough now one can go to a sit down place and eat cheaper.
The places won't cave but if they did all you'd see in the fast food joint would be a robot or two and a technician/manager to keep the robot in line. Paying would be just like self checkout at stores now!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

ESPN reverses decision to ban Catholic hospital's Christmas ad
ESPN has reversed its decision banning a Christmas commercial from a Catholic children’s hospital because of its religious content -- a stunning reversal in the face of widespread outrage from Christians.
ESPN reverses decision

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Saudi Prince Criticizes Obama Administration, Citing Indecision in Mideast
We’ve seen several red lines put forward by the president, which went along and became pinkish as time grew, and eventually ended up completely white,” said Prince Turki al-Faisal, the former intelligence chief of Saudi Arabia. “When that kind of assurance comes from a leader of a country like the United States, we expect him to stand by it.” He added, “There is an issue of confidence.”

Mr. Obama has his problems, the prince said, but when a country has strong allies, “you should be able to give them the assurance that what you say is going to be what you do.” The prince no longer has any official position but has lately been providing the public expression of internal Saudi views with clear approval from the Saudi government.
“Why should he stop the killing?”

2,720 DEAD SINCE APRIL
IRAQ EXPLODES:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Budget compromise clears Senate procedural hurdle
Washington (CNN) -- A federal budget compromise that already passed the House cleared a key procedural hurdle on Tuesday in the Senate, increasing the likelihood it will win final Congressional approval this week.

President Barack Obama has signaled his support for the plan worked out by the budget committee leaders in each chamber that would guide government spending into 2015 to defuse the chances of another shutdown such as the one that took place in October.

Tuesday's vote overcame a Republican filibuster attempt that required 60 votes in the 100-member chamber to proceed on the budget measure. The count was 67-33, with a dozen Republicans joining the 55 Democrats and independents in support of the plan Budget deal

5 ways Senate could mess it up

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then we have union "plants" picketing fast food outlets for $15 an HOUR???????
SOoooo what do you think these people would do on $450 a week??? Fuzzy math you say? Most of all companies have cut employee's hours to 30 hours a week! Now, I don't know about you people but, I don't want to pay $15 for a "Big Mac" and fries, because that's exactly what's going to happen!! He!! I worked with people as little as 10 years ago that couldn't make it on $23 an hour for 40 plus hours a week!! He!! they were broke on Monday morning because they either gambled, drank it or put it up their nose and begging for $5 to "make" it through the week??? On top of that, a lot of them didn't even own a home, they rented rooms. What was really funny is, about midweek, the repo man would show up in the parking lot to haul their car or truck off!!
What was really funny is, about midweek, the repo man would show up in the parking lot to haul their car or truck off!![/QUOTE]

You found out the hard way. Rolling Rolling

Can you say..REPOED........... Laughing Laughing