Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
Messaih's false economy is going DOWNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn
Just like Obama Care is going DOWNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnn

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
The only thing "going down" is muck .

He likes to be "Tea-Bagged"........

He would rather be "Tea-Bagged" than drink kool aid.

Go figure....... Rolling Rolling

Dumbass or is he just a queer???????????????????????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The fed is printing, not really printing, creating $85,000,000,000.00 every month and pumping it into the market to keep a false state of the economy in effect!!!!!
When this stops, BAM , all bets are off. The economy will go into free fall and inflation will SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know, the duped boobs response will be President Bush appointed this guy!!!!!
The ditz "totus" has named is at least ten (10) times WORSE!!!!!

The duped boob RETARD recognizes his certified title!!!!!
MORE HYPOCRISY FROM THE DUPED BOOB RETARD!!!!!
When President Bush was in office these "totus" testicle swingers were crying crocodile tears and blatantly lying about civilian casualties!!!!!!
Now the duped boob RETARD is lavishly praising "totus", like he is personally doing this, while hundreds of innocent civilians have been killed in these attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
The only thing "going down" is muck .

He likes to be "Tea-Bagged"........

He would rather be "Tea-Bagged" than drink kool aid.

Go figure....... Rolling Rolling

Dumbass or is he just a queer???????????????????????

WTF has party affiliation have to do with sexual preference??????? Spin baby spin!!!
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It does though!
The FLEEBAGGERS are all QUEERS and queer lovers!!!!!
Did you see where the teachers unions are trying to force schools to employ people that are on "SEXUAL OFFENDER" lists?????
More FLEEBAGGERS!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The people of new fallujah, once detroit, elected a white mayor yesterday!!!!!
Sadly they are 40 years and $18,000,000,000.00 late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

FISA court so secretive Obama's cell could be tapped;
NSA gone 'too far'

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
The stock market has set 35 all time high records this year alone.
Another year under a Democratic President.

You righties posting all the doom and gloom in your postings tells many that you are doing terrible like muck, who has lost his business and his Tonka truck.

All you can do is sit back and blame the Govt. for all your bad decisions, when the truth be known, you sukk off the Govt. like English and old man.

No No No No

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is a clear case of can't see the forest for the trees, or so blinded by your ideology you can't see the Big Picture. The Feds are, and have been for a long time now, printing $85B a month and Wall Street sure doesn't want it to stop. The Big Picture is... we are/have devalued our currency, under a democratic president. All the new highs are in worthless dollars to just break even. We all have to eventually pay to the piper, and that goes for the govt. too. Tell me, when inflation hits, and it's guaranteed to return, and potentially hyper-inflation, how are we going to service a $17T debt? I'm serious and I'm listening.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boob RETARDS are drowning in kool-aid!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

You righties posting all the doom and gloom in your postings tells many that you are doing terrible like muck, who has lost his business and his Tonka truck.

All you can do is sit back and blame the Govt. for all your bad decisions, when the truth be known, you sukk off the Govt. like English and old man.

No No No No

Yup Boob lost my truck BUT, I walked across the street yesterday and handed my neighbor $11K CASH and bought my '05 Chevy dually back..Boob, lend me some money, Oh, never mind, I've still have my money from my truck sale later this month!!!
How's the septic tank cleaning business being affected by Obama care??? I bet it SUCKS Rolling Rolling Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

This is a clear case of can't see the forest for the trees, or so blinded by your ideology you can't see the Big Picture. The Feds are, and have been for a long time now, printing $85B a month and Wall Street sure doesn't want it to stop. The Big Picture is... we are/have devalued our currency, under a democratic president. All the new highs are in worthless dollars to just break even. We all have to eventually pay to the piper, and that goes for the govt. too. Tell me, when inflation hits, and it's guaranteed to return, and potentially hyper-inflation, how are we going to service a $17T debt? I'm serious and I'm listening.
BobH and his kind have no answers for questions of this magnitude. They simply regurgitate the talking points of the day with not a clue what is behind them.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That is what constitutes a duped boob RETARD!!!!!
It is not an accident that I have dubbed them duped boob RETARDS!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

No No No No

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Zero.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Its getting pretty clear to everyone why so many wives (6) walked out on you English.

Rolling Rolling Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Zero!

L8R, Mike