DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
JIM said on the website. Now thats funny.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
All I see at the websites are spiders! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
eye duhnt gro know beard - remian clam da seesawn stats swoon! eye shure mis NO JOB BOB! butt Remaining Clam

Posts: 9 | Location: pa | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
No job Bob welcome back..... Wave It's been a long time since you posted. What is with the no job bob2. Hum

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
What is with the no job bob2. Hum

Must be the offspring of one of those chill and serve pregnancy deals. Word on the street was No Job Bob was a frequest donor at the local sperm bank trying to get cash while not working.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Word on the street was No Job Bob was a frequest donor at the local sperm bank trying to get cash while not working.
Eyes

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
What is with the no job bob2. Hum

Must be the offspring of one of those chill and serve pregnancy deals. Word on the street was No Job Bob was a frequest donor at the local sperm bank trying to get cash while not working.

Either offspring or new and improved no job 1. Whoever he is, must of had some schoolin', cuz hes grmmer haz inpravved wandrfally!!....Glad to have him here keeping things clam...

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Was just at QC website. The calender is up with Sunday racing in the fall months. There hasn't been this much on a QC schedual in a long time.

Posts: 16 | Location: Louisville, Ohio | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Just to let you know, both myself, and Quaker City have teams for the annual Mahoning Valley M.S. Walk, to be held Saturday April 27 at 8 am. It is at Scrappers Field, behinf the Eastwood Mall in Niles. Off of US 422, just a little west of route 46. Registration on-site is 8 am; walk begins around 9. Route is usually around three miles, and is a little over an hour, based on the last two walks I have done. Some of you may know, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis on August 12, 2010. Please help us raise money to help fight M.S. Go to the link at the bottom of this post. You can join Team Buffdaddy (mine), Team QCMP, register/start your own team or walk as an individual, donate for yourself/a team if you can not make it, or volunteer to help. You can also donate to either of our teams at the Racers Metting coming soon. My goal is $500, I have $410 raised so far. Thank you so much.

http://walkoha.nationalmssocie...fr_id=19522&pg=entry

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to announce that we have lost one of our own. God Speed Eleanor Franks. Darrell, just please know that we racers are here for you. We feel your pain. If there is anything that we can do please let us know.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this, a great loss, will miss her smile at the track. God Speed

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
This is very sad to hear...she will be missed. Our thoughts are of her and with Darrell.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear Frown. Thoughts go out to your family from our family.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of theraif
posted Hide Post
Wave i may do some racing this year and i was wondering if any one knows on a normal points nite whats the avg car count in steet?

Posts: 68 | Location: geneva | Registered: January 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Wow I'm shocked, Eleanor was a very nice person always smiling and happy. Very sorry to hear this. RIP

DRR Sportsman
Picture of brad3521
posted Hide Post
I just saw on FB that Bob McClellan's Blue Crew cab truck, white 26' Hallmark trailer with golf cart inside and his 67 Nova were stolen from him in Vienna, Ohio. Everyone please keep your eyes open for his stuff!

Posts: 121 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of brad3521
posted Hide Post
The truck and trailer have been recovered but the car is still missing.

Posts: 121 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT MRS. FRANKS. I CAN'T SAY I EVER TALKED TO HER BUT EVERY TIME WE EVER CROSSED PATHS AT QUAKER SHE ALWAYS SMILED AND SAID "HI".I COULD TELL SHE WAS A VERY SPECIAL PERSON . TEAM SCHUSTER SENDS THIER CONDOLENCES. JP'S DAD

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Saturday March 30 at noon, the Racers Meeting will take place a tQCMP. You can sign up for points and buy/renew your pit spots for the upcoming season.

You can also help donate, I'm sure, to either mine (Team Buffdaddy) or Team QCMP (see Glenda Hake) for the Mahoning Valley M.S. Walk on Saturday April 27 in Niles Ohio.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
IF I WERE THE QCMP PROMOTER.....

I would be posting all the special events listed on the calendar on DRR and on the Bullet to get the word out. This would help the car count but you need to do it now and not wait for the week before the race, unless all you want are the regulars to attend. Complaints about car count at the NB and Box race last year was all I heard about. Now would be the time to make sure that you get the word out and let people know what is going on if you would like to see more than the regulars at these races....my $0.02

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post