New
Find
Notify
Tools

carb spacers
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The math is for gearing, not stall. Stall is observed, relative any given power in play.

Try to keep up Colorado, you might learn something.

I think this is where our communication is breaking down. You don't understand what is being said.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I understand plenty...more than you realize....and know a little more than I let on I do....but I will admit I don't know everything, and have yet to meet someone who does........

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
I understand plenty...more than you realize....and know a little more than I let on I do....but I will admit I don't know everything, and have yet to meet someone who does........

There's plenty I don't know, I also don't comment on.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Performance is relative at idle or down track according to given peak cylinder pressure at the right degree after TDC.

The spacer obviously performs well, idle as well as down track, relative its user. The same as any part with the potential for increasing power.

Unless you have Evidence to indicate otherwise to introduce, I'm not sure why you're trolling the thread off topic.

I am not "trolling the thread" as you suggest as I referenced said spacer in my post. last I checked the thread is about spacers.....correct?

ep-keep up or do I need to open up the counseling session again

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post