DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Michelle, I saw it and it was more than 2 seconds and they talked about "your house". You look good on TV. Let's make a habit of this.
hug

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
still feels like a dream...making a habit of it would be waaay cool hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Ok somebody needs to put up some video,I have been on the road getting a new connection,so I missed it, help..............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Madi & Rick are gone to Charlotte for the auto fair so me & lil man dvr'd it, I don't have a clue how to get it off there unless I just record the tv...lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
We got a nice looking day in store around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
He's bbbbaaaaaaaccckkkkk,and faster than ever,well atleast the puters faster............ Tongue........................

Traded in at&t for us cellular and wow this baby is getter er done,cost alittle more a month but oh yea,I got service now,switched phone service too,now maybe I'll get those calls and messages I have been missing and I got to keep my same no.how cool is that.................... Cool...............

Michelle,I hope to catch the tv interview,what was it on,NHRA today,try and get up with you guys next week,or I will try.................

Chuck,it's tough talking to yourself,I know I've tried it,bad thing is when I answer myself,and then get in a fight over something............... I'm stupid.............................

Floyd,I'm working on getting my Mad Mater truck going for the weekend,next weekend,it's hard to find time to do anything on it,when there's life to live,what happens to our time................ Hum....................................

Yea Mouse,we're getting all that weather you all had a while ago,and cooler temp.but looking better the rest of the week....................

Hope ya'll sunday will be as good as mine,I'm going to do as the good lord says and have a day of rest,watch the race(well he did't say that,Big Bill France did Smile)but I'm going to sit in while it's raining and watch TV and talk with Tipsey about the world affairs(our new little pup Tipsey)ya'll have a great day and prayers all around................ Praying hug Wave...............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Monday, another work week is upon us.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,kinda cool at the foot of the Fancy Gap Mt.maybe warming back up in a couple of days,hope so anyway,me in long pants stinks.................... Tongue.........................

Well prayers all around,and I am loving my new connection,wow,can't believe I struggled all this time with that other company,oh well,we're good now,ya'll have a very good day............. Big Grin............... Praying hug Wave..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, all! Monday again, but glad to have it. The weekend goes by too quick. I was gently teasing Scott and Nicole via text on Saturday night, since the Pirates shut out the Cards, but the Bucs dropped the rubber match yesterday. Tough day to be a Pittsburgh sports fan, with the Pens getting eliminated. About the only thing that could have been worse is if Tebow had come out on the ice and scored for the Flyers.

Michelle, I saw the happy dance going through top end! And I have it on tape! I stopped recording when they went back to the alcohol finals, bummed that I missed you woo hooing with the Wally.

Hi Mike! Wave Welcome back! If you stink in long pants, well, you can go the TMI way. Big Grin

I hope you all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's going to be nice around here for the next few days, too bad it has to be wasted inside the shop. Oh well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,kinda chilly around the foot of the gap this morning,but me I'm sitting beside my electric heater,experiencing the high speed internet and living large Big Grin...............................

Off to the dentist for a little teeth work this morning,then back to what I do best,mess in my junk, Cool...............................

Hope all you fine folks have a great day today and prayers all around,and we'll catch up in a bit.................. Praying hug Wave.........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My side of the county missed the snow, but the other side got some. Either way, it was a cold day for April, and today started the same way. Makes me just want to stay in bed! But I have work to do, especially when I get home. Trans slipped off the jack Sunday when we were putting it back in, whacked the tailshaft housing. I'm not going to take any chances with it leaking, so I have a new one, with the rear seal already in. I hope it goes in without too much trouble.

Mouse, that's the way last week was here. Gorgeous during the week, rain and cool on the weekend. Getting the S10 out again soon?

Slow, if you see a 412 number, that will be me. I did send you a PM back 2 months ago, by the way.

Hi Mike! Wave Good luck at the dentist... not one of my favorite places.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,it sure is lonesome up in here,HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO............... Big Grin.......................

Looking good for the weekend,got to finish something up to race,probally Squeaky the blazer,a little v-6 action,I'm in a slow mood anyway,I'm going to have some fun no matter how hard I try not too, Hum Tongue...........................
They're having pro-mods and gear-jammers or as Mannie calls them Jaw-Breakers Tonguedon't know where he got that name but I love it............................ Laughing ...........................

Chuck,the dreaded dent.app.went well,but I hate going no matter how easy it mite be,but sometimes it's a must do thing...............
Chuck your luck sounds like mine,when I was working on Mater,if things were'nt falling,I was stripping bolts,naked bolts,sorry mind poot, Wave.............. Banging Head....................you're right,better safe than sorry,have fun racing this weekend..................... Car.......................................

Well I'm getting ready to get at it,so prayers all around and hope ya'll day is as good as mine is going to be,I already saw green,so I'm good.................... Praying hug Wave...............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Got a beauty of a day here, wish I was off this afternoon. The Pirates are playing the Rockies in a doubleheader, would be a good day to sit in the sun and enjoy some baseball.

Hi Mike! Wave Yeah, sometimes just have to fight through those must do things. Go have yourself a good time, and turn on some lamps!

Transmission went back in real nice last night, thanks to the ton of help my buddy Matt gave me. I need a couple of parts to upgrade the trans lines, debating on whether to do those and miss this weekend's racing or run the old ones this weekend and race.

You all have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sorry gang, lost the password again...hope you are all having a fabulous week! Madi is going to be needing braces soon...but she is excited about it, apparently the cool thing to do!

Chuck that was 'oh man I got a gold one!' I don't know what I was saying, I talk a lot anyway but when I'm that happy I think it is jibberish. lol

Looking forward to our talk Mike Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
The weekend is almost here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,sitting at the scales in Statesville with a load of junk,got to get up early to beat the sun this time of year,man 4am comes early............. Sleep......................

Well ya'll have at it and have a fine day,and Michelle I'll give you a hollar afterwhile as soon as I get my nap in Wink............prayers all around,and we'll catch ya'll after bit.......................... Praying hug Wave................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Bucs split the doubleheader yesterday, and took the series from the Rockies. Now down to ATL for the weekend. I hope they have better weather there than what we're going to get here for most of the weekend.

Michelle, I'll leave the blonde jokes alone. Big Grin Just in case Madi gets down about the braces: One of my good friends just had her braces taken off a couple of weeks ago, and she's 46! Growing up, her family couldn't afford them, so a couple years ago she wanted to do it.

Hi Mike! Wave Be careful out there in early hours and hauling.

Floyd, you ok out there??

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm a lil worried about Floyd too. And, I meant to tie in the braces to the dentist but I got lost...a blonde thing.
Floyd said he was waving at me on tv, I was waving back hug
I wish we could post a pic without having to upload somewhere else first, I sent you one by email Mike with my boy Mannie at zmax!
have a great evening gang...taking the kids back to zmax this wknd, their turn Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Don't pay the ransom. I escaped. Wave

It's been a busy week at work but it's finally over for 4 lovely days, that is if it stops raining. Looks like today is going to be a couch potatoe day for Buddy and me. He don't like the rain at all. Poor little guy is going to have his legs crossed all day if it don't quit raning. Eyes
Y'all have a gooden. Talk at ya L8R.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post