Find
Notify
Tools

The million
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Who won thursday

Posts: 33 | Location: Cooper Tx | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Adam Davis Nick Voss R/u

Posts: 27 | Location: Athens Al | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
How about Friday’s results

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
Allen Wickell over Jamie Bridge Friday

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
did they run the million? showing that its sundays race on saturdays motor mania ? confused i just got home wanted to watch

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
rain delay.Decided to run million sunday. WHY? less cars in million and would get it off quicker.

I don't get it. You have 600 to 650 for 15K friday,but only 320 or so for million. Why go and not enter the million? I know still some good races money wise. But its like going to orgy and going home before the finish,so to speak.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chris those with not enough to enter try to win enough to get in. Maybe

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Seems like a good decision. Run the last 25k in not so ideal circumstances and those that lose can have Sun to travel home if they're not running the million. Run the big race on the day with the best weather forecast so you can start early.
I turned it on yesterday and they were in a delay, looked like they had a problem down track? Did they have an oil down or a crash? Looked like ambulances on the track. I was flipping around between the Million, IHRA World finals and PDRA. Everyone had weather problems.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Mia Tedeasco just stood a camaro up on the bumper and it fell down hard. had to park it off the side. Man hurt my back just watching Frown It was violent. Track got TEETH Eek

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone know the car count?

Posts: 2 | Location: central in | Registered: December 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They announced 299 entrys on motormania.

Just curious if they will run this to completion tonight. I'm guessing they will. As I write this it's 8:42 in TN. But I hope a lot took off work for Monday!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A312:
Anyone know the car count?

299 RD 1
140 Re-entry rd
220 RD 2
9 rds to win !!!

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
At the 1/8ths there should be $360k in the pot. Would like to hear the split talk.

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
down to 14 cars

they were talking split that would be 125 on top, 60 to runner up and 35K at semis... but kenny underwood refuses and there is no split at 14 cars other than personal deals between opponents

I am guessing Kenny feels good about the round because if he wins at 14 the buy with 7 cars left to get down to 4

there was 375K in the pot at 14 cars

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I kind of agree with Kenny.
Hard to gamble with that amount of cash though!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think it was 4,000 to the losers at 14 cars and they were trying to make it 10K to lose that round and underwood said no

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
cory just won the round at 14 and wrecked the car badly. praying for you and your boy tourqin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Looks like Cory is fine. Hard to say what happened.Track may have added to bad situation.

Glad hes out and walking around.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Amazing and saddening watching the crash. TG that he’s ok.

DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
Glad he is ok chris, car did its job for sure.

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post