DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Fuel costs in time for the Holiday
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fuel costs in time for the Holiday
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When you take a bullet for Freedom, the bullet is taken for the guy that comes along after you.

The only reason America has gone as horribly wrong as it has, is because very few are willing to take a bullet for Freedom.

Cowardice and brainwashing

No one to blame but yourself

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
they certainly want us dependent on them!

And knowing this as you say here, you take the injections without a peep.

The people that bend over without a peep, are the liability of those who stand up for their God given rights.

Fact

Where were you when it was your turn to take a bullet for Freedom?

Yes ( the vaccine) I did Mike and I did it for my family , friends and you! Did you serve? You have heard me speak about my cousin Brett blown up in his military vehicle so yes ! He took one for our freedom and to get a vaccine if We choose! I chose! You aren’t going to win this race either so try and stay in your lane and get over it.

Just for you..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eVtbXaGO8E

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
I ran across a post on some forum a few weeks ago and when I first read my thoughts were you must be out of your mind!

But the changes that have occurred just over the last few weeks now have me wondering if the guy was actually on to something.

I think everyone can agree that there's no chance ever of paying off the national debt - so this guy says fine - how about you simply quit taxing us on every little thing, no income taxes and so forth and just let the Fed print all the money it wants. The value of it is a joke already so what's the harm? Again, my bookkeeping side says that's crazy but what the difference does it make? Who's going to call the Note? Another country - who cares? We don't have anything to back up what we have in circulation now.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The people that bend over without a peep, are the liability of those who stand up for their God given rights.

Fact

Yes ( the vaccine) I did Mike and I did it for my family , friends.

A minute ago, according to you they wanted you dependent on them. Which is it?

You're a liability to those of who responsibly stand up for Freedom - our God given rights, and take a bullet from time to time to uphold our responsibility to Freedom.

You aren't bright enough to comprehend, the only Freedom there has been or ever will be comes from God given rights, the founder of America God the almighty. If you don't like it there's the FK'n door.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Fact

^^.Two min ago .. Was you that brought up injections in a fuel and economy topic pal. I commented on what Frank had said..
As I said before -your extreme bs has no place here. You just want to push buttons and your extreme agenda.
Get over it

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Fact

^^.Two min ago .. Was you that brought up injections in a fuel and economy topic pal. I commented on what Frank had said..
As I said before -your extreme bs has no place here. You just want to push buttons and your extreme agenda.
Get over it

Extreme Agenda? What in your mind would that extreme agenda be??

Would it be upholding your responsibility to the Freedom you inherited, by being born in Gods country, possibly?

That's not an extreme agenda, it's fact. The only reason you're free is because you were born in Gods Country.

You're clueless and TV brainwashed if you think it's an extreme agenda.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who's going to call the Note?

The note will be called when the dollar is no longer the worlds reserve currency. We've bullied the rest of the world with monetary sanctions and printing the reserve currency. Which is why all the other currencies have been printing too. When the dollar no longer rules, we will no longer rule. Bye Bye petrodollar.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Who's going to call the Note?

The note will be called when the dollar is no longer the worlds reserve currency. We've bullied the rest of the world with monetary sanctions and printing the reserve currency. Which is why all the other currencies have been printing too. When the dollar no longer rules, we will no longer rule. Bye Bye petrodollar.

They've already made it clear publicly fossil fuel is on borrowed time (petro dollar). I mean you've got all the major auto makers going all in EV.

Peak oil is here.

They'll get rid of gasoline by making it too expensive to buy, it's a natural phenom it's already headed that way.

It'll be $150.00 a barrel before ya know it.

They're just bailing in $$, in preparation for the transition now.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only reason you're free is because you were born in Gods Country.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The only reason you're free is because you were born in Gods Country.

The only protection people have is their God given rights.

All these freedoms eroded mentioned above, because people didn't stand up responsibly for Freedom.

These are all unlawful orders.

People just roll over and hold their ass cheeks open for authorities. It's not what the men who aided God in founding America, had in mind.

They had an armed militia made up of every man women & child to protect against tyranny, in mind for America.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don’t know how much blame can truly be blamed on a fluctuation of oil prices when such a huge portion of the price is simply in taxes

I paid 2.69 per gallon for diesel just yesterday in the state of Georgia. I paid 2.59 per gallon in south Carolina over the weekend for diesel.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but the total taxes and fees paid both federal and state in California is over a dollar per gallon for diesel fuel. Some areas over 1.20 per gallon in taxes and fees in California

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
And the roads, freeways are in such bad repair,where is all that cash going. In LA County alone 7 million people and over 10 million cars are registered. I wonder how much gas is daily bought?

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:

What is your point? We know there is corruption and collusion at the top so why do you beleagher the point?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
What is your point? We know there is corruption and collusion at the top so why do you beleagher the point?

That's a bizarre question. I posted data. What you do with it is up to you. -=shrug=-

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
That's what happens when you have a country that WAS oil Independent and then make it reliant on Foreign Oil.
The thing is Nobody cares, they all have $$ burning a hole their pocket from the free $$ give aways.
Everybody is on the FREE Biden Buck money train receiving $1400 for nothing, an extra $300 a week ($1200 a month) Unemployment to stay home and do nothing, etc.
Life is great for these folks, they have the summer off, don't need to pay their rent, got an increase in Food Stamps for MORE FREE food, they go out and buy whatever they want (TV's, New Campers, ATV's, etc).
And if you're in Connecticut you can now take your FREE Biden Bucks and go buy Marijuana legally and smoke it anytime, anywhere. They also changed the laws where cops can't use "smell" or "visual" as a means to apprehend these folks and the best part is there is NO LEGAL marijuana test they can use (like there is for alcohol).
Unfortunately the working folks are picking up the tab for all of this.

I can't wait for them to open the home evictions and foreclosures.
That is when it will become real, when all those houses that were bought for extremely high prices will tank and be worth spit.
It's going to be awesome to watch all those houses going into foreclosure and being bought for pennies on the dollar.
This will make the 2008 collapse look like a backyard picnic.

You are right and I am surprised it has not already happened yet housing costs and values are STILL rising! Wow! I think the bottom has to fall out and soon.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Not sure how this morphed into getting Covid shots but here is my thoughts on that.

When the Government says "You do not need your Guns THEN YOU NEED YOUR GUNS!"

When they told the Jews to get on the train then I would not want to get on that train.

When the Government says you need to get the Covid Shot for your own Good then I am hesitant to do so.

With that said if you want to get it then that is your business and your right. I think if it was not an Election year then Covid would not have been as big of a story. Do not get me wrong it was bad and people died but people die every day.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the bottom has to fall out and soon.

As long as the Fed continues to print money and buy mortgages, $40B a month, the housing market will continue to prosper. When they stop buying it will be game over.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I think the bottom has to fall out and soon.

As long as the Fed continues to print money and buy mortgages, $40B a month, the housing market will continue to prosper. When they stop buying it will be game over.

I used to think so too, but these people have more tricks than a wh0re on nickle night.

We're in the same position we've been 20 years, we're still the best horse in the glue factory.

All monetarily sovereign nations are currently printing to infinity.

As long as the china cargo ships are lined up off Long Beach waiting to drop a load of their garbage, we're good.

The man behind the curtain ain't stressing as some have said I don't believe. This ain't his / their first rodeo, they've been at this hundreds of years. Everything is on schedule, I'm starting to believe.

It's not like any of this is a surprise to them, or they're losing control,.... far from it.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
And the roads, freeways are in such bad repair,where is all that cash going. In LA County alone 7 million people and over 10 million cars are registered. I wonder how much gas is daily bought?

Feel free to fact check because I don’t know for certain.. The state of California appears to use 350 million gallons of fuel per week as a rough average. This would generate an estimated 18 billion in federal taxes, state taxes, county/city and fees

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post