DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Government ever try to grab guns in us
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Preparing More Executive Actions on Gun Control

The White House confirmed that President Obama was preparing a series of executive actions on gun control to match his recent passion on the issue after the latest mass shooting in Oregon.

“It’s a high priority and will continue to be until we start to see more progress on this issue in this town,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters today at the press briefing.

White House:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:

I could believe that..

Where's little 57drag, or boob? One of them should be here explaining how numbnuts's executive orders will keep guns out of the criminals hands..

So many things to say about all this gun control stuff.. Just trying to keep it simple so the simpletons have a chance to explain their train of thoughts without getting confused..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

White House to seek expanded background checks

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama's advisers are finalizing a proposal that would expand background checks on gun sales without congressional approval.

White House adviser Valerie Jarrett says the president has asked his team to complete a proposal and submit it for his review "in short order." She says the recommendations will include measures to expand background checks.

Gun sales:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Barack Hussein Obama...The best gun salesman in America!
In went to the gun shop last week and made a comment about record gun sales and the owner said he'd already sent Obozo a Christmas card! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Took the wife in this morning.. Ended up buy each of us a new CC weapon..lol

Took longer to ring up the sale than it did for the background check..
That's the good thing about being in Texas.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I went to the gun shop a week ago and picked out a low use .40 caliber semi auto. I paid for it, filled out the info on their computer and 15 minutes I was out the door! We have open carry in Nevada but I'm going for my CCW next week.

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Top small .45's

I carry a .45 Colt Commander. Can't beat the old .45 for stopping power.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Top small .45's

I carry a .45 Colt Commander. Can't beat the old .45 for stopping power.

Just bought the #1 choice in a 4 "..

Dave

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Really been thinking about one of those myself. Do you like it? Aside from revolvers, I only have the Colt 1911's and a Colt Mustang. I don't think they make the Mustang any longer, so I was considering the Springfield for my kids.

Give me a few likes and don't likes.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I haven't fired it yet, but so far I like that is comfortable and a good fit for my hand, it has dual safeties. One on the trigger and a palm safety, you can release the magazine from either the left or right side, and it's not terribly heavy. But that should be in it's favor to help steady it. I paid just under 500.00 for it.
The only negative so far is it takes two men and a boy to load the magazine. It holds 13 +1 in the pipe, but I can only get 12 in the magazine without standing on it..

I spent 1100.00 for the Springfield and a Taurus Ultra lite in .380 for the wife. We also picked up a cleaning kit and 2 boxes of ammo.
The Taurus is a sweet little revolver (5 shot). The wife had a hard time with the slide on a automatic, so I thought a revolver would be better for her.

My house gun is a Beretta M9 9mm, same as what I last carried before retiring. I wanted a 1911 but just couldn't justify spending the money for it..

Dave

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
DC There's a loader for magazines called a Maglula! I started to load my .40 and after 5 rounds my fingers were raw! So I jumped on you tube and found it. I can load my 15 shot mag in about a minute! They're about $30-$40 depending on where you buy it but well worth the money!

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
DC There's a loader for magazines called a Maglula! I started to load my .40 and after 5 rounds my fingers were raw! So I jumped on you tube and found it. I can load my 15 shot mag in about a minute! They're about $30-$40 depending on where you buy it but well worth the money!

Good info Jerry.. Thanks. I'll check them out..

Dave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Woohoo. With the wife's 10% discount Walmart had one for 26.00. Saved 10.00..

Dave