DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Ever again?
You're intending to vote for a life-long loony left-wing FLEEBAGGER in a couple of weeks!!!!!
Just because he has been babbling and ranting things you want to hear doesn't MEAN he has changed his ideology!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I hope an illegal robs you or blows your house up.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
More BULL SHYT babbling from the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUIT HAPPY, just like all loony lefties that get upset!
This bozo will never file any suits against those women because they are telling the truth and he'd open himself up wide open for them to file counter suits!!!!!

This clown is now threatening to do exactly what the Benghazi queenie did to women that spoke up about the RAPIST!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot says somebody is babbling is just plain funny

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Voting all done for this year!
We were just about out numbered by Spanish speaking people.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
If you didn't vote for Trump I hope one of those Spanish speaking illegals robs you tonight.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, 6 point spread, sound familiar?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
WOW, a typical LEFT-WING LOONY TUNES RESPONSE!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill, you cut me. Sniff, sniff. boring

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, giving advice is top ten..,

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Hmmmm, 6 point spread, sound familiar?

As I have stated many times .Hopefully history is going to repeat itself in 15 days.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I hope there is a great underswell out there.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I would have to say the timing of the 25% increase in O'care has got to be a positive sign.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I assume this is legit, alleged to be in TX. You've got to hand it to Trump, he's got people looking!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
I would have to say the timing of the 25% increase in O'care has got to be a positive sign.

It is almost like Barrack is pissed at Hillary. He should be. She was much rougher on him in '08 than anyone, especially the traitor McCain.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't usually pick a fight with Christians, Wes, (or any other religion except muslim) but watch the video of a Clinton rally in Clinton, Co. New Jersey where they won't say "under god" at about 40 sec in. If the 70+% of American people that believe in God, church organizations, don't stand up to this then they dug their own grave. Stay til the end and hear the name calling. (Only facebook subscribers will be able to see this)

https://www.facebook.com/mcall...3930/?type=2&theater

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
A lot of people have no courage of their convictions. Anybody's dog that will pet them. Makes me sick.

About Christians. I don't for sure know I am on the right side of God. I have to admit I have at times doubted, but I always came back. What can it hurt?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post