DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
great job,qcmp! by the way i told aj in the office what a great job they did fixing the issues!fyi!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Clint ,if your keeps slowing down ,maybe it's not the motor, how about convertor or trans.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
George,

Always a big fan of the QCMP track. I was not there this weekend but it was not for any other reason than I was my brother's best man in his wedding in Nashville, TN. Unfortunately, the only race I can attend in the next two weeks will be this upcoming weekend and since the car show is at the track, I will have to race elsewhere. My niece gets married on the 29th so that day is out as well.

Good to know that everything went smoothly. I commented on how the race was run the week before the big $ race but unfortunately only about 70 of us got to have that experience. AJ, Norm, Glenda, if you need anything from me or the other racers, please do not hesitate to ask. Hoping to be back on July 6th.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Don't make excuses Jim Culp. We know that your candy ass runs scared of the Ford man. He has a rematch clause in his contract.

Posts: 13 | Location: halfway | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't make excuses Jim Culp. We know that your candy ass runs scared of the Ford man. He has a rematch clause in his contract.Captain Insano shows no mercy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Insano:
Don't make excuses Jim Culp. We know that your candy ass runs scared of the Ford man. He has a rematch clause in his contract.

Come on Capt, you gotta be kidding right. You know the only thing that cured me from hating my dodge truck was having to drive my dad's ford for the couple weeks that my dodge was getting put back together. I am ready for the rematch with Andy....I am sure that Andy would like another chance not to turn on the Red-Eyed Devil as a result of being nervous. Maybe this time the mustang will stay together long enough to make the race.

Wayne-o....you are the best....look at that Ford guy throwing a sissy punch....by the way, Who has the DOLLAR???? that's right....the chevy guy.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The ford guy says you can't even hold up the thong of one of the WWE Diva's. Something about your better collecting jock straps than you are at win lights.

Posts: 13 | Location: halfway | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I dont think the car count was that bad actually.. The weather was great and everything did run very smooth. Somebody help me get my head out of my a $$!!! Finding new ways to loose! lol

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
George I will be changing lots of parts at the nobox race at norwalk this weekend, either going to fix it or park it. Already changed converter once and wasn't that.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Aw, fond memories...well not really, LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex7xsCFI_c8

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The quick cars are comin back for the 2nd q16 race of the series. Don't miss this one.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I was trying to find when the other Q16 races are. But, I've been having trouble. Are they posted on the QCMP website?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony, yes they're on Quaker's website. Just click on the flyer and it'll show you the dates. Are you planning on coming out this Saturday ?

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
No, this Sat isn't good for me

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The only way to find those troubles is to go down the track.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
please dont let tony in the gate without gino!!and patrick.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers out to Joey Biegonowski and family loosing his father in a auto accident last night. One of the best father son teams that I knew. Keep tour head up Joey our prayers are wiyh you. RIP

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry my typing is so bad.

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wiech Racing:
Thoughts and prayers out to Joey Biegonowski and family loosing his father in a auto accident last night. One of the best father son teams that I knew. Keep tour head up Joey our prayers are wiyh you. RIP

X2....Godspeed. Prayers from the Culp Family as well.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this Joey. Frown

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post