DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Id like to take a moment and thank all the Veterans that served our country. Thank you and God Bless

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Ranger:
Id like to take a moment and thank all the Veterans that served our country. Thank you and God Bless

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's awesome

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
TEST AND TUNE CHANGED TO SUNDAY!!
11-13-2015
Due to the difference in the forecast for Saturday versus Sunday, the test and tune scheduled for Saturday has been moved to Sunday!!

This is the last test and tune for 2015, and the forecast on Sunday looks beautiful! Come on out and get that last fix in, take a shot at a personal best, do a little Christmas shopping at the souvenir stand!

Sunday, November 15 - Test and tune, 1/4 mile, open to all. Gates open 11am, racing from noon-5pm. $25 to race, $10 for spectators, $25 for a carload.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who won the trip to vegas this year?just wondering!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of wvdragracer
posted Hide Post
I believe Nick Bowman.

Posts: 19 | Location: Mannington WV | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WOW....A 5 DAY TRIP TO VEGAS..THATS GOT TO BE COOL AS HELL TO WIN...CONGRATS NICK....HOPE THEY PUT YA UP SOMEWHERE SUPER DUPER NICE!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Banquet dates announced; IHRA bracket finals dates
12-22-2015

The banquet dates have been finalized with Rizzo's. The 2015 season banquet will be Saturday, February 27. The Keystone Raceway Hall of Fame banquet and induction will be Saturday, March 12.

FYI for the IHRA Division 3 North Stars bracket finals at PRP: the dates have moved up to Wednesday, September 7 (parking), Thursda,y September 8 (time trials and gamblers), Friday, September 9 (time trials and gamblers), Saturday, September 10 (time trial and main event in its entirety), Sunday, September 11 (if needed).

DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
On behalf of Joe SR. And myself we would like to wish all of our PRP family and friends a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy Holidays!

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Will this site be changing names to Keystone?

Great time seeing Greg and quite surprised by the awesome race planned for September for the bottom bulbers......thank you Greg for giving me at least one local Big $$$ race to attend after the completion of Points....you know I will be there.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Culp unfort this forum is about dead as it gets. They may say something on the website about name. Yes i do beleave they went back to Keystone.. I like it. Good biz decision i beleave as well. Having both a tob/bottom 3-10's at local track in one season is bad ass! See you there

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jim, that's up to Rich (RHPIII), as the original creator of the thread. Sorry I missed you this weekend. I'm looking forward to the whole season, of course, but am really excited for the PRP/Keystone bottom bulb $10k weekend.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Chuck do you have any details on the no box race? I will be there for it. My motor is getting rebuilt and will be ready for the start of the season.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hi Dale! This is my crappy cell pic of the flyer from the car show.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Racers are already putting their schedules together for the season so hopefully this info gets posted all over FB/DRR/Keystone.com etc to get a good turnout. Comparable races like this are never in our backyard.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm excited for it. Three $10k's off the bottom, awesome, with a good payout starting with a third round win.

Full 2016 schedule is on the website now too:

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/schedule.php

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have an overall question here. And this is just me playing devils advocate here. But, why no dragsters or center steer altereds allowed? If they remove their delay all the same as everyone else, what is the difference? Again, I am just asking a question, this is by no means an attack or something I will do, but seeing all the bottom bulb cars that also add/remove a box and jump back and forth at events (sometimes the same event)why aren't all cars included? Like I stated a few times now, just asking a question, not attacking anyone or group and definitely not something I am able to do, but just asking...

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The short answer is car count, I would guess. As in, having dragsters, altereds, and center steer roadsters would chase away the target audience for bottom bulb races (it's a common rule to these races).

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
humor me more then....If that's the case, If, and the bottom bulb guys don't like racing with the dragsters/center steer cars, then why do they cross over/run both/or bottom bulb a top bulb race, or why race top and mod at points days?

I just want to understand all these exclusivity rules in racing.

I mean you have your top bulb events, but all cars are welcome, top bulb, bottom bulb, dragster, roadster, door car etc. BUT, in those events, you have to split door cars from everyone else because some of the door car guys feel disadvantaged or whatever against dragsters/altereds.

Now you have the bottom bulb events. No dragsters/altereds. Why? I see in this event the foot brake cars have to be split from the non foot brake cars, why? I am at such a loss to understand why there has to be such fragmentation but it seems to be a very one-sided arguement so to speak.....

If there is no delay box in the car, why not let them race? Doors or no doors, footbrake or trans brake, a racecar is a racecar is it not? Line up in the lanes and race.....

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post