DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    ATI vs reid case
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATI vs reid case
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Thurston
posted Hide Post
I agree with the Reid case choice, have had one for many years with no issues. If you want one best to order is soon as you can. I've been in the market for another case but none of the transmission builders or anyone else for that mater have any available that I can find.

Posts: 68 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DON KALINA
posted Hide Post
YOUR RIGHT ON THE REID CASE'S...I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION THERE....ANOTHER CASE NOT TO BUY IS THE POWERMASTER, SOLD BY SUMMIT & JEGS.

I WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD WHEN A CUSTOMER WANTED A NEW GLIDE.RIGHT NOW...ORDERED THE POWERMASTER CASE..NO BELL..TOOK AN HOUR TO CHIP OUT THE

EXTRA SLAG..CHISEL & HAMMER TIME...THEN THE BAND ADJUST SCREW DIDN'T LINE UP TO THE SERVO SIDE SHAFT...COULDN'T BELIEVE MY OWN EYES..

THEN THE CAPPER OF ALL...NO CERT TAG..NEVER AGAIN...

Posts: 58 | Location: Northwest | Registered: August 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DON KALINA:
YOUR RIGHT ON THE REID CASE'S...I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION THERE....ANOTHER CASE NOT TO BUY IS THE POWERMASTER, SOLD BY SUMMIT & JEGS.

I WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD WHEN A CUSTOMER WANTED A NEW GLIDE.RIGHT NOW...ORDERED THE POWERMASTER CASE..NO BELL..TOOK AN HOUR TO CHIP OUT THE

EXTRA SLAG..CHISEL & HAMMER TIME...THEN THE BAND ADJUST SCREW DIDN'T LINE UP TO THE SERVO SIDE SHAFT...COULDN'T BELIEVE MY OWN EYES..

THEN THE CAPPER OF ALL...NO CERT TAG..NEVER AGAIN...

Wing wong ching chong garbage.

TSI case are nice MADE IN USA. I run one, excellent. I've had several different gearsets in it, two different VB's, 2 drums, 2 servo's and 3 converters. It's a trooper.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
ATI case you elongate the reactor bracket holes for park. No need to buy anything.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post