DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Stacked in the staging lanes at the Big GO aka the U.S. Nationals back on 9/1. IIRC, we were the 12th trailer parked of 900.

259,000+ views on our way to 260,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed,

You need to buy a white motorhome so you can start another "Just Another White Motorhome" tread!

Big Grin

Have a Merry WHITE Christmas!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
working on that. Wink

You too, thanks

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

pit spot at the Big GO aka the U.S. Nationals back on 9/1.

260,000+ views on our way to 261,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
How do you keep the ez up from hitting/rubbing on the trailer? That's my main fear. I looked at $12K electric awnings that project out 14', I've priced out Pro type awnings, but not sure I want to do all the work to put up/down. I can't figure out what I want....lol.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It’s never been an issue or concern. It’s set about 6” away from the trailer and weighed down when pitted on grass, screwed down with tap cons when pitted on asphalt.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

261,000+ views on our way to 262,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
IT was funny watching them make you move at the big go

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
another with a big mouth here and no balls in person.

I got a better spot and they apologized for having to move me after they put me there. NahNahTounge

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Your kid beat a guy whith no box on drag radials then lost 2nd round

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
They also wanted to park me next to you. I said I’m not parking next to that a hole

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And Ed you’re a reader and buyer

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

262,000+ views on our way to 263,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

263,000+ views on our way to 264,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

265,000+ views on our way to 266,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Question about cabinet access at home.....do you unload the cart at home so you can get the drawers and cabinets open? I would have to think that there isn't much room between the cart and the cabinets?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yes

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

267,000+ views on our way to 268,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
About 265,000 of those posts are just you reposting for attention... Laughing very hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4466 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It is a sad situation. Desperate need for attention and constant reinforcement.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post