DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
C'mon Ed just admit it, you just want more views on your trailer topic...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ed , they say in New York that they are going to start cracking down on Maine plates....if you don't have a residence there and the plates should match the truck/ motorhome.....having a all white twin screw, I don't want to give them any reason to take a closer look.

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Good Ole Ed needs a good ball breaking... Full Moon

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Only one I have right now ed

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1517 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
J.R. looks great!

Did you use my layout for the D rings?

Howie, that's just hearsay started by and perpetuated by those that didn't do it. Nothing to crack down on, it's all legal and there's no MV law that prohibits a trailer from being registered in a state that is not your primary residence. How do I know? I did my homework. Wink

62,000+ views, on our way to 63,000 about "just another white trailer" Uncontrollable Laugh

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Tell the cop that...

I hope they bust your balls just because...tax evasions are highly illegal...Mr I know everything.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ain't going to happen but you WILL pay PA that fine! NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
we shall see...I got the money and I pay my taxes.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
so do I and I pay more than most posting here make in a year.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Your such a bad a s s...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Your such a bad a s s...

Don't you realize that makes him better than everyone else?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
Only one I have right now ed

Looks good J.R., that is a tight fit!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your such a bad a s s...

With better cigars too NahNahTounge

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
J.R. looks great!

Howie, that's just hearsay started by and perpetuated by those that didn't do it. Nothing to crack down on, it's all legal and there's no MV law that prohibits a trailer from being registered in a state that is not your primary residence. How do I know? I did my homework. Wink

62,000+ views, on our way to 63,000 about "just another white trailer" Uncontrollable Laugh

I didnt have your layout. we put them in once we got it home.... its a tight fit but we went 2000 miles on the first trip with no issues...

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1517 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Your such a bad a s s...

Really Ed you smoke those, I thought you took care of yourself. Mouth cancer is a nasty disease... Just saying...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Relish in your views ok n your trailer topic

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
we've known for a while now, you've got a man crush Uncontrollable Laugh

quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
quote:
quote:
Your such a bad a s s...

Really Ed you smoke those, I thought you took care of yourself. Mouth cancer is a nasty disease... Just saying...

where did I state I smoke them?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well I don't have the money, and have a large fear of Mr. DOT wanting to give me a interview on the side of the highway......lol. I don't want to give them any reason to stop me to take a closer look....

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Howie as you know, your fear isn't shared with the many in division 1 who have their trailers, big and small registered in Maine, some for decades.

quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
quote:
J.R. looks great!

I didnt have your layout. we put them in once we got it home.... its a tight fit but we went 2000 miles on the first trip with no issues...

Must have been a PITA. I thought about doing the same but with 20 D rings, no backer if they don't install them and the credit only for the 4 Intech installs as standard, I was happy to let Intech install them, did the layout and got it right.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
so do I and I pay more than most posting here make in a year.
literally rolling my eyes when I read people post stupid **** like this. clapping

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post