DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Do you run the Firebird in the 10.90 or 9.90 class ?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
10.90 aka S/ST

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Yea my cabinets are stocked with everything fuel, ignition, cooling, valve train, brakes that could break/fail or need servicing as well supplies, oils and fluids.

That said, I’m big on Blue Beacon….soap and water wash, brushed, no brightener, finish with rain x

All ya lack is a rocking chair straped on the top for granny and let jed drive the mess

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you were a loser and a nobody when you first posted here with a POS and you're a bigger loser nobody now that don't race!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Well young man , cars and trailers don't define me . Smh .
Its kinda like a handgun , I rather have it and not need it , rather than need it and not have it . You poor guy.
You've obviously never been humbled by life .
Just keep living . Carry on lil man.

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I humble losers like YOU!

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Great !
Thats where I want to be .. thanks

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That’s were you always were, a LOSER!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Not just another white motorhome. Laughing Hard

294,000+ views on our way to 295,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
with the year nearly over, this thread about...

"just another white trailer" was viewed about 45,000 times this year and since first started 4 1/2" years ago. Not worthy Relaxing

305,000+ views on our way to 306,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

312,000+ views on our way to 313,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed, Did you receive that Honda 7k inverter generator and tried it out? I opted for the less expensive Honda 6500 non-inverter model and impressed how well it works for home back-up as most time our intermittent outages are 4 hrs.

Posts: 2462 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not yet, got 2 on order since 1/7

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ed do you support the chassis of the dragster in the center when using the dragster lift?

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No Mike I don't

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

294,000+ views on our way to 295,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Good looking setup!

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

Good looking setup!

Tongue is 3"- 4" too low.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:

Good looking setup!

Thanks, makes the multi day events a lot more convenient and comfortable but it comes at a cost that far exceeds hotel rooms and restaurants.

316,000+ views on our way to 317,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
But at least you don’t have to worry about coming out of your hotel room to find all of your stuff gone.

Jason G.

'71 Chevelle
3370 lbs w/ SBC
5.93 @ 116.7 MPH - N/A

Posts: 345 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Still waiting, SL's #1 DRR B1tch; take the bait sucker. I'm not going anywhere; you keep sticking your head in the sand. Work it out with your shrink, you are being billed overtime B!tch.

So, let's know when you find some balls to park your butt in the compete seat & race in the Big Show! Wink

Until then, keep being the #1 site B1tch

quote:
let us know when you win your first big $ bracket race and Wally you broke dyck dreamer. In the meantime my call out stands loser and will be posted in every thread you post and until you accept, you're nothing but an internet forum nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post