DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve VanderSloot
posted Hide Post
Ed - Quick question(s). Interior width and overall golf cart length with step folded up.

Posts: 638 | Location: Kalamazoo, MI, USA | Registered: March 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Steve, I'll measure and post those dimensions later today.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed.

Posts: 638 | Location: Kalamazoo, MI, USA | Registered: March 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Big $ piece right there but its the best. A friend is having one built right now and it's over $200K
wow, thats a lot lol but yes they are absolutely #1 in quality

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Steve, 97” from the road side wall to the closed barn doors. The golf cart’s front tires touch the road side wall and with the foot plate folded up, it’s hinge arm touches the door/carpet.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's what I figured would have to be done! Much appreciated. Golf cart has to be able to go in last!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yep, that’s the beauty of this setup. I run a 1” strap across the floor but the truth is I don’t have to because it has no where to go.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will Harrison:
My dad just ordered his new T&E stacker, definitely won't be just an average white trailer. Air ride, Air brakes, 22.5" wheels, he's super excited. I can't wait to see it. He's hot big plans to go all over the country.

I'll have to drive by there and make sure the boys aren't screwing off.... lol

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

248,000+ views on our way to 249,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
quote:
Originally posted by Will Harrison:
My dad just ordered his new T&E stacker, definitely won't be just an average white trailer. Air ride, Air brakes, 22.5" wheels, he's super excited. I can't wait to see it. He's hot big plans to go all over the country.

I'll have to drive by there and make sure the boys aren't screwing off.... lol
lol his completion date is like September of next year, he's going to have a long anxious wait lol. They build the absolute top of the line no question. He and I looked for quite a while, once he saw T&E up close, that became the only option. I wish I could get one too, but my old Renegade will have to do for quite a while before I can afford T&E lol

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

248,000+ views on our way to 249,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

I need that couch. I think i asked before ,but where can i find that?
thanks

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Looks like it's set up for a game of poker. Where is the Ice chest with the brewski's? lol

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
On the other side of the couch, big white Yeti cooler. After 10pm, the stripper pole goes up too. Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

249,000+ views on our way to 250,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

250,000+ views, over a quarter of a million views Not worthy on our way to 251,000, about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I didn't read every post. But is there a feature that retains the dragster lift on the driver's side? Or if no dragster, do you just remove it?
Also, what the blue rectangle on the wall near the walk in door?
And, is that a rv length tongue or standard?
Did you think about adding a generator/storage box on the tongue?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The wheel beam stays in place if only the Firebird is loaded or the dragster is on the floor. There are brackets on the curb side wall to store the beam but I never use them.

The blue rectangle on the curbside wall is painter's tape used to outline the backer/ground I had installed in the wall at that location. One day I'll remove the tape.

The tongue is 4 foot and used by many with a motorhome or show hauler type MH like my friend, MightyBirdF145 here, who's trailer my trailer was designed from.

I never considered putting a generator on the tongue, didn't want anymore tongue weight. My Honda 3000 gets strapped down in the trailer at my fuel rack.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

251,000+ views on our way to 252,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed,

Have to ask with all the prefabrication thought that you put into this trailer, why didn't you include a roof AC? Seems to be a logical add on since you had the bench fold down seat installed and you don't have a MH.

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So when I built the trailer 3 years ago, the plan was to have a MH by now.

That said, the heat doesn't bother me and I'll take a 90 degree day over a 20 degree day every time.

Matter of fact I'm thinking about flying to Florida next weekend just to hang out on the beach for a few days.