DRR Sportsman
| I've done a dash mount type thing for a few people to the right of the steering wheel.
Denis LeBlanc
|
| | | Posts: 805 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006 |  
IP
|
|
DRR S/Pro

| quote: Originally posted by SP 124X: I've done a dash mount type thing for a few people to the right of the steering wheel.
That's what I have in my Nova; a radio delete plate that also has an arm coming forward with a button mount. But Rob's street cruiser El CaTrucko surely has a radio in it. I've never wanted buttons on the wheel, even in my dragsters. Not many other options in those, though.
Tony Leonard
|
| | | Posts: 5845 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004 |  
IP
|
|
DRR S/Pro

| quote: Originally posted by novaX522: Hey Tony, I’ll check out your setup next time you’re at CFR
When I bring everything home to winterize in the next week or two I'll try to remember to take a bunch of pictures for you.
Tony Leonard
|
| | | Posts: 5845 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004 |  
IP
|
|
DRR Pro

| I've got a stock column with a Grant wheel, and the button on the wheel. You'll figure it out.
"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular." Dave Cook N375
|
| | |