DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Aluminum Rods - When and Why?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aluminum Rods - When and Why?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
Pretty F_cking sure 99% of bracket motor are built with STEEL RODS..... Humm i wonder why that it?

RacerVX54...KNOWS!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Nobody is scared Ed.

YOU are Mikey, scared to drag your POS out and run me at Piedmont. Running your mouth here ain't running me there and everyone reading knows you won't, you and that junk you claim is the world's fastest small tire nova ain't got shyt for me!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
It's the Ed and Mike show!

Boring show, it's the same old same old every episode......... Falling of chair laughing

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
It's the Ed and Mike show!

Boring show, it's the same old same old every episode......... Falling of chair laughing

Wassup fellow retiree ? How are ya
Yeah it’s not like watching the Beverly Hillbilly’s ! Laughing Hard
Kinda like Heckle and Jeckle NahNahTounge

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Hey Barry, not retired just yet probably be another yearish or so..... Super Angry LOL

I am still plugging away on the OldsmoHemi project though

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Nobody is scared Ed.

YOU are Mikey, scared to drag your POS out and run me at Piedmont. Running your mouth here ain't running me there and everyone reading knows you won't, you and that junk you claim is the world's fastest small tire nova ain't got shyt for me!!

Ed, there's a bunch of people on this planet I can think of, I'd feel blessed and privileged to race with.

You aren't one of them.

You're drag racing's Charlie Zelenoff.

BTW, I never said my Nova is fastest anything. You did, when you failed to bring any evidence of anything like it, in the 5's n/a.

There's still time though, let me know when you find one like it quicker / faster 1/8. You can't though, we both already know that.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mikey, thanks for confirming again, you don’t have the car nor skills to race me.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mikey, thanks for confirming again, you don’t have the car nor skills to race me.

I never raced Lakeland either, so try not to take offense.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course you didn’t, you dropped anchor at your local duck pond long ago and then when you were DQ there for hitting a timing block, you cried conspiracy for years, never to return or race anywhere again.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course you didn’t, you dropped anchor at your local duck pond long ago and then when you were DQ there for hitting a timing block, you cried conspiracy for years, never to return or race anywhere again.

No, I posted images you lied & cried about, after interpreting with your own two eyes, as conspiracy.

But you just keep lying, while proving further to everyone, what a true POS sewer rat you are.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says our resident POS and liar who calls himself amongst many other screen names, c o c k guzzler at yb. Fitting!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^says our resident POS and liar who calls himself amongst many other screen names, c o c k guzzler at yb. Fitting!

Hey everyone look ^^^^^, Ed wants you to know the admitted satanist moderator Monte Mihko changed my screen name on Yellow Bullet, to one of the words he learned on one of his visits to the satanic Island probably.

Hey Ed, Mihko changed Ducks screen name to an abomination satanic name too, see a trend forming with your satanic buddy Mihko? You and Mihko oughta shack up together, you could exchange abomination stories and live happily ever after.

The POS liar is of course you Ed. Everyone knows it, every time you claim I hit the finish line block they see sitting on the finish line, but do keep lying, crying and denying the obvious.

It's funny you didn't make a single post in the cone killer thread on YB under your login, but it's all you talk about here.

However, you did make several posts in the cone killer thread under a troll account, that should be apparent by now to anyone with any decent IQ.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,