DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Aluminum Rods - When and Why?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aluminum Rods - When and Why?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Serious question, when are you going drag your POS with triple chrome plated bumpers out and put it in the other lane opposite me? I’ll be at Piedmont in November again for the Door Car Nationals. You can start with the excuses now cause we both know you ain’t be there.

Don't even bother making a "meet me at the track" bet..the coward of Passaic County will never show up. Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4484 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says the internet big mouth that wasn’t at Vegas.

Loser imakehp

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Says the internet big mouth that wasn’t at Vegas.

Loser imakehp

As usual, you're a clueless liar. I already had a room for that week so I drove up to watch the racing since there hasn't been any out here for months...AND just incase you being the sneak you are, you might come out after all. But you said you had a chest cold so you couldn't have come out if you had really meant it, You know when you posted you were going to come out west to shut everyone up..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4484 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
1. You’re the liar, I never said when this year I might come.

2. There has now been 3 major events at Vegas...divisional event, national event, the spring fling and you ain’t competed at none of them!

3. I never said I had a chest cold, I said I‘be had worse chest colds than my bout with covid 6 weeks ago.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed, I raced with some of the best Super Pro bracket racers on the planet weekly, you're really not in that league. All I'm asking you, is who you raced with?

I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe I wouldn't be bullying, in pursuing a race with you.

I was always under the impression you're a footbraker, no electronic street class racer with your firebird.

If I knew anything about you, I wouldn't ask.

When you say pull up next to me, do you really actually mean, pull up next to my driver? You seem to claim the wally he won as your own, so I'm confused. Are you doing the driving, or is he?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Time to leave the comfort of your duck pond. Don’t be skeered Mickey, the pain of getting your azz beat on the track by me, can’t be any worse than being DQ’d because you couldn’t keep your junk in the groove and hit a timing block. Laughing very hard

You have never competed at any of the big $ bracket races and never would. You’ve beaten nobody and one round win don’t make you a hero nor anybody!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
LoL! Laughing Hard

I can only presume it's all a fantasy. I'm not a bully Ed. I'm not gonna make plans to bully your driver.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. You’re the liar, I never said when this year I might come.

2. There as now been 3 major events at Vegas...divisional event, national event, the spring fling and you ain’t competed at none of them!

3. I never said I had a chest cold, I said I rvhad worse chest colds than covid.

OK WEASEL...

1.so you ARE coming out here still...you know you're not, but I'll play you pu44y game...just let me know when you're coming..

2. What does it matter when I race or not...I haven't raced all year, I should be easy money for you right?

3. So you didn't even have a chest cold? But you were "cough-cough" too sick to come out like you said you were...

I was in Vegas and my car was 5hrs away. Believe me, if I saw you coming through the gate I could have left and been back almost before you could have set up camp. We could have lined up during any of the many time trial sessions at any of the races......You weren't in Vegas at all and never planned on it..because you're a coward...period

Should we set up some ground rules so you can't snake out of doing this some how?

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah and more lies! Of course you haven’t raced, you’re first round fodder and tired of getting your azz handled to you.

Do you post just so you can read your bull shyt to feel better? You’re nobody, never were.

Loser imakehp

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I made a list up to answer your list clearly so you couldn't double talk like you always do when you're hung out in front of everyone getting more embarrassed then usual.

But you still tried to weasel out of answering...Try being a man for once in your life....Say what you mean and mean what you say..

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The list is very long of those better than you! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Be a man for once, remember?

Let's get this race set up so there's no more to talk about until you're standing in front of me at the track...

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

You have never competed at any of the big $ bracket races and never would. You’ve beaten nobody and one round win don’t make you a hero nor anybody!

Ed, you know everything about you, but decline to answer, when asked who you raced with.

I raced with some of the best Super Pro bracket racers in the world.

What are you covering up?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
More duck pond news, a decade or more old.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Hey

Hey Rietow, wait your turn. I was here first. Like WAAAAAAY before you !!

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
More duck pond news, a decade or more old.

Can you read? The best racers came from all over Florida for the big money.

Florida is a duck pond?

No wonder you don't wanna say who you raced with, you're projecting yourself on others again.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Hey

Hey Rietow, wait your turn. I was here first. Like WAAAAAAY before you !!

LoL! Laughing Hard

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
What about aluminum rods?

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WOW. I thought this was about aluminium rods?!! Yes aluminium rods work, more forgiving and last if you are willing to work on your program. If not, then run what you are comfortable with. Personally, I enjoy going FASTER each pass down the track. Hardwork, $, and dedication= Wins. PS. YES I DO HAVE WALLYS TO PROVE IT.

Posts: 41 | Location: so. ca. | Registered: June 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We’re talking about bracket engines not comp engines.