DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Converter slippage
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Converter slippage
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
Bradenton thanks cone killer for staying away and are appreciative for him finding elsewhere to go 7 days a week LMAO

Sounds like a third world chit whole country to me.

Where officials decide winners and losers by preference, using fantasy stories as explanation.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
great place that makes solid decisions obviously

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
great place that makes solid decisions obviously

Third world country chit hole officials that use fantasy stories to rig drag races, in the favor of their house cars.

Democrats obviously

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 329L:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
You few clowns in here twisting reality because you're triggered about the Truth I've exposed, are really just giving us a window into what you're all about. [quote]

Son, i aint teaming up with anybody. You are the one that said you "race" 7 days a week. When i tell my wife what i am doing, i tell her i am either working on racecar, or i am going racing. Kinda hard to confuse the 2.

On a side note, you remind me of Wile -E- Coyote, Super Genius.QUOTE]

watch it guys or he'll pull out another dyno sheet dated 2004 , for an engine he built last week ......

Posts: 787 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul S/Q:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 329L:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
You few clowns in here twisting reality because you're triggered about the Truth I've exposed, are really just giving us a window into what you're all about. [quote]

Son, i aint teaming up with anybody. You are the one that said you "race" 7 days a week. When i tell my wife what i am doing, i tell her i am either working on racecar, or i am going racing. Kinda hard to confuse the 2.

On a side note, you remind me of Wile -E- Coyote, Super Genius.QUOTE]

watch it guys or he'll pull out another dyno sheet dated 2004 , for an engine he built last week ......

Are you projecting your POS approach to life on me?

You wanna make a easy $100k? The engine is sitting in the car it was built for.

I can easily take it back out, and you and I can take it back to the dyno, any day next week in order to objectively exhibit your POS approach to life.

Bring your $100k with ya.

Or even better $200k. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I bet ya won't do that BIG man hiding behind a keyboard. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nah, you won't put your money where your lying POS mouth is.

On the other hand for brownie points you will instinctively defend other lying pieces of chit of your same ilk, while hiding behind a keyboard. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is why America has gone to chit,because lying pieces of chit voices are louder, than reasonable, logical voices.

Libtards dream come true.

Truth don't mind being questioned, bring your $100k with ya on any of your lies.

Bradenton, the 496 dyno sheet, anything ya wanna test your lies on.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I race 7 days a week, most weeks, I just don't race with sore loser lying, crying, denying democrats.

I pick and choose who I race with.

How about you? I've never seen anything to indicate or evidence you've ever been within a 100 feet of a race car.

LOL.....you aren't racing 7 days a year let alone a week.
Ohh.....because I'm not posting my life on this place means I don't have a race car?
There are several on here that race at the same tracks I do and can vouch for me.

Try telling that one to my better half.

There's nothing wrong with posting your racing life here, unless you don't have one, like you apparently.

Nobody will vouch for any race you've won, or contributed in winning. We both know that.

I race 7 days a week, most weeks. I have no problem sharing it either.

Cone killer....I have 2 race cars and I post BS lies & claims so please let me know where you're racing 7 days a week besides inside that head of yours.

I thought I already explained this Einstein.

There's racing and there's preparing to race, it's all apart of racing.

Neither of which you can evidence from fantasy dragway, in your head. Smile

I've offered several times to meet you halfway at Carolina Dragway but you just keep making excuses same as when Ed offered to meet you.
I guess you don't have enough money to drive more than a 20 mile radius from your house to race.

Kind of curious though....what do you actually do for work???

Last time I was at Carolina Dragway I was in at 8 cars Super Pro for Sunshine Dragstrip Division
2 IHRA bracket finals 2003 or 04.

The other 7 cars left in the race were from Sunshine Dragstrip too.

We won it all by a SLIM margin. LoL!

Another story of YOU talking about the past but never answering the questions.

Supply an example of an internet call out race in these pages (DRR), that happened?.... You can't because no call out races have ever happened. They're make believe races. You're pretending you wanna race.

Talking about the past is all there is to talk about, what has happened. Also known as Truth.

If you wanna talk about the future, talk about the date you'll be crossing the Florida / Georgia boarder, to act on your call out race.

Until that date is set, you're only pretending you wanna race.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
There's nothing wrong with posting your racing life here

poor block still wearing the scars of a 3600lb triple chrome bumper up the side of its head

Posts: 1433 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
There's nothing wrong with posting your racing life here

poor block still wearing the scars of a 3600lb triple chrome bumper up the side of its head

I feel for you covid injection adhering libtards, I hear the subsequent brain fog is a permanent. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Any objections to a BLP belt driven fuel pump diver side mounted, on a BBC pump gas street driven muscle car?

That's where it's going.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You DO understand that pump is right-hand rotation and will not work on the left side of the engine??

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
You DO understand that pump is right-hand rotation and will not work on the left side of the engine??

Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Trump said in his recent interview, the election was rigged like a third world country.

I said in 2018, entering the gates at Bradenton was like entering a third world country, the way they rig drag races. Laughing Hard

Trump said during his campaign, we're gonna win so much, we're gonna get tired of winning.

I said that twenty years ago when I raced at Sunshine. Laughing Hard

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Mike you ever think about trying those new lockup converters? That could make for some real neat finish line driving Eek I am also looking into a belt drive system on my E85 pump-currently I am the only one running E85 of the stock pump location Wink

Posts: 1922 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Mike you ever think about trying those new lockup converters? That could make for some real neat finish line driving Eek I am also looking into a belt drive system on my E85 pump-currently I am the only one running E85 of the stock pump location Wink

No Sir, I'm actually going the other way. My current converter slips 24% crossing 6700 at 109 mph (I looked at the graphs in the Grid today) 28 x 10" tire with 300 lbs of ballast in the trunk, 3.89 gear.

I need the converter to slip 27% - 3.89 gear with no lead ballast in the trunk, crossing at 7200 rpm. If I can get one of my converters to act like that, I'm going 6.40 112-113 mph pulling no timing.

Pulling 12 degree's makes it inconsistent when the humidity comes in, picks up a tenth.

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I go thru the 1/8th at 6700 in 2nd gear using a turbo 350. I doubt it slips much. This is my footbrake car. SBC pump gas-been 7.3. Runs 7.2 using 456/gears Weird ha Smile

Posts: 1922 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
I go thru the 1/8th at 6700 in 2nd gear using a turbo 350. I doubt it slips much. This is my footbrake car. SBC pump gas-been 7.3. Runs 7.2 using 456/gears Weird ha Smile

4.56 x 97mph x 336 = 14555/ 29 tire = 5019 rpm - no slip /6700 = 7688 - 1. = 25% slip

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I forgot to tell you. It has 3.42's running 1st and 2nd. With the 4.56's I have to use 3rd. gear-shift about 6500