DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Converter slippage
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Converter slippage
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got these clutches out of here last night on the suggestion from Greg at FTI, it's a dirty clutch.

With a paper filter it's fine, with a high flow brass filter, it's a problem waiting to happen.

Did he or I share our lives on here,or potentially help another racer?

You're full of chit, all you are. You got nothing to offer, but hot air.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
where can somebody race 7 days a week every week? Asking for my damn self....

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 728 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:

Ask my better half, she'll explain to your low IQ.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Does she lie as much as you?

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 728 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Does she lie as much as you?

Are you projecting yourself again? You can't evidence one lie I've told.

Yet this post from you evidences you projecting yourself.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
I race 7 days a week, most weeks, I just don't race with sore loser lying, crying, denying democrats.

I pick and choose who I race with.

How about you? I've never seen anything to indicate or evidence you've ever been within a 100 feet of a race car.

Here is the evidence of you lying, unless you can tell us where you RACE 7 days a week......

Jeremiah Hall

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A certain percentage of the population have learned their lessons well from the fake news on a loop 24/7, seven days a week.

The techniques & tactics of lying.

These are your lefties, it doesn't matter how they vote, they're lefties.

It doesn't matter what you say you'll do. You are what you do.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
You either is, or you aint, make up your mind tho pimpn

Jeremiah Hall

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I race 7 days a week, most weeks, I just don't race with sore loser lying, crying, denying democrats.

How about you? I've never seen anything to indicate or evidence you've ever been within a 100 feet of a race car.

Here is the evidence of you lying, unless you can tell us where you RACE 7 days a week......

He's not lying, he does all this racing, fixing new engine stands and everything else in that massive vacuum between his ears...…. Big Grin

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That's your low IQ perception of racing. When in reality racing requires the building of engines, transmissions, rearends, suspension etc etc.... the preparation, correct?

The car isn't created out of thin air dork.

I race just about every day, you haven't evidenced anything with this claim, other than your delusion..

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You few clowns in here twisting reality because you're triggered about the Truth I've exposed, are really just giving us a window into what you're all about. It's obvious you're ok with officials lying to rig drag races, so this must mean you conduct your own lives in the same fashion. Looters always work well together, instinctively.

The only reason this country is in such poor shape, and any of this is possible, is because the voices of your ilk are louder than the voices of reason.

This will soon change.

So don't let up teaming up, but don't think your ill minds aren't transparent to the eyes and ears of the reasonable minded.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
You few clowns in here twisting reality because you're triggered about the Truth I've exposed, are really just giving us a window into what you're all about. It's obvious you're ok with officials lying to rig drag races, so this must mean you conduct your own lives in the same fashion. Looters always work well together, instinctively.

The only reason this country is in such poor shape, and any of this is possible is because the voices of your ilk, are louder than the voices of reason.

This will soon change.

So don't let up teaming up, but don't think your ill minds aren't transparent to the eyes and ears of the reasonable minded.

Son, i aint teaming up with anybody. You are the one that said you "race" 7 days a week. When i tell my wife what i am doing, i tell her i am either working on racecar, or i am going racing. Kinda hard to confuse the 2.

On a side note, you remind me of Wile -E- Coyote, Super Genius. Say, was you chasing Road Runner when you ran them cones over?

Jeremiah Hall

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The only reason this country is in such poor shape, and any of this is possible is because the voices of your ilk, are louder than the voices of reason.

This will soon change.

Son, i aint teaming up with anybody. You are the one that said you "race" 7 days a week. When i tell my wife what i am doing, i tell her i am either working on racecar, or i am going racing. Kinda hard to confuse the 2.

On a side note, you remind me of Wile -E- Coyote, Super Genius. Say, was you chasing Road Runner when you ran them cones over?

That's the same claim the looter holding the door for the looter carrying the TV, made.

Instinctively a POS.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

LOL.....you aren't racing 7 days a year let alone a week.
Ohh.....because I'm not posting my life on this place means I don't have a race car?
There are several on here that race at the same tracks I do and can vouch for me.

Try telling that one to my better half.

There's nothing wrong with posting your racing life here, unless you don't have one, like you apparently.

Nobody will vouch for any race you've won, or contributed in winning. We both know that.

I race 7 days a week, most weeks. I have no problem sharing it either.

Cone killer....I have 2 race cars and I don't post BS lies or claims so please let me know where you're racing 7 days a week besides inside that head of yours.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ohh.....because I'm not posting my life on this place means I don't have a race car?
There are several on here that race at the same tracks I do and can vouch for me.

There's nothing wrong with posting your racing life here, unless you don't have one, like you apparently.

Nobody will vouch for any race you've won, or contributed in winning. We both know that.

Cone killer....I have 2 race cars and I post BS lies & claims so please let me know where you're racing 7 days a week besides inside that head of yours.

I thought I already explained this Einstein.

There's racing and there's preparing to race, it's all apart of racing.

Neither of which you can evidence from fantasy dragway, in your head. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Every now and then in between preparing, I'll go out and show who is still king of factory condition muscle car mph sbc 6.40 or slower.

And the girls all run to the fence to see ... evidenced as well LoL!

Converter slipping 23%! Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Bradenton thanks cone killer for staying away and are appreciative for him finding elsewhere to go 7 days a week LMAO

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cone killer....I have 2 race cars and I post BS lies & claims so please let me know where you're racing 7 days a week besides inside that head of yours.

I've offered several times to meet you halfway at Carolina Dragway but you just keep making excuses same as when Ed offered to meet you.
I guess you don't have enough money to drive more than a 20 mile radius from your house to race.

Kind of curious though....what do you actually do for work???

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've offered several times to meet you halfway at Carolina Dragway but you just keep making excuses same as when Ed offered to meet you.
I guess you don't have enough money to drive more than a 20 mile radius from your house to race.

Last time I was at Carolina Dragway I was in at 8 cars Super Pro for Sunshine Dragstrip Division
2 IHRA bracket finals 2003 or 04.

The other 7 cars left in the race were from Sunshine Dragstrip too.

We won it all by a SLIM margin. LoL!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Last time I was at Carolina Dragway I was in at 8 cars Super Pro for Sunshine Dragstrip Division
2 IHRA bracket finals 2003 or 04.

The other 7 cars left in the race were from Sunshine Dragstrip too.

We won it all by a SLIM margin. LoL!

Another story of YOU talking about the past but never answering the questions.