DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    MT Dragster tires
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MT Dragster tires
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just because Chris says something about Ed and his advice, doesn't mean he is correct...

As Usual, he says the same things over and over convincing himself he is right and I am wrong.

Carry on...he's been stuck on debating everything I have stated since he landed here, compelled by his jealousy and hatred of me and just can't quit...history proves it. I have run Hoosier, Goodyear, MT, Phoenix, Firestone and McCreary and I have found conclusively that Hoosier improved my program, yet this guy can't stop bashing my experience, my advice, my results...carry on.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed,

you will enjoy this fact!

This MT tire tread, 1100 average views per day.

Your just other white trailer tread, 215 average views per day.

Looks like the MT tires are at least 5 times more important...

Just saying... Big Grin

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
THOSE are the FACTS!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My trailer thread has been actively viewed for 3 years, most threads here are dead in a week and this thread never gets there without my involvement no different than any thread here. I purposely don't reply to some threads posted by some here just so I can watch them die and quick death. Big Grin

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed

Full Moon

So glad your back so BTE and YOUR other sponsors CAN see JUST how you really are...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Our marketing partners are very happy to be part of our team. Happy to be partnering with one of the hottest young drivers competing on the NHRA circuit today and the exposure we bring them.

FYI, keep watching my threads, we will be announcing a big new marketing partner soon. Wink

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glad to see this thread is still rolling after a few days.. clapping

Posts: 19 | Location: kentucky | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're welcome I'm Back

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now approaching 1200 views per day!! And climbing fast!

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm good Laughing Hard

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
Now approaching 1200 views per day!! And climbing fast!

Everyone wants to see what the court Jester is going to do next! Wink Falling of chair laughing

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong some view hoping to takeaway info and advice that will improve their program and some view just to fuel their hatred and jealousy driven rants, seeing and reading that I keep winning! Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
And how does that make you feel?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bucky got this right clapping

quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
some folks here will not let the past go, ever. Some even have stuff in their signature just to poke their finger in his eye. And, Ed will respond.

He obviously has knowledge about bracket racing and the wherewithal to put together a winning team. His approach to racing and mine are often different. Fine with me. Different strokes. If you don't like his input, put him on ignore and don't read his stuff. I think most would admit that the irritation towards him started the moment he started posting again. I don't want to ruin a thread with Ed stuff. But this seems to quickly be coming to a head again. And frankly there is plenty of blame to go around.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
My trailer thread has been actively viewed for 3 years, most threads here are dead in a week and this thread never gets there without my involvement no different than any thread here. I purposely don't reply to some threads posted by some here just so I can watch them die and quick death. Big Grin

LOL! What about "The Bender" thread! He didn't even start the tread & he doesn't have to feed it troll food.

[QUOTE]Here's some classic Ed, he definitely didn't get it right! He made that statement on page 13 & left the thread around page 15.

Fact is, the thread lasted approximately another 150 pages & approximately 3 years later still going. Good job Bender & you didn't even start the thread![QUOTE]

There's the Truth & Facts, a perfect run!

Spitting

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by td232:
On a 4.30/4.40 dragster, are you guys using the little bubba or the big bubbas? We always run 1/8 mile.

So, what's the conclusion?
This was a M/T topic. Tip PC

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
quote:
Originally posted by td232:
On a 4.30/4.40 dragster, are you guys using the little bubba or the big bubbas? We always run 1/8 mile.

So, what's the conclusion?
This was a M/T topic. Tip PC

My research says little would be fine usually. If you don't mind giving up a bit of time for a little cushion on lesser tracks, go big.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Im going to go with the big ones. at least this time

Posts: 19 | Location: kentucky | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
LOL! What about "The Bender" thread! He didn't even start the tread & he doesn't have to feed it troll food.

Really, he fed his thread which was created to compete with my many threads/views, troll food 1043 times over 3 years and yet, even after I haven't posted in my trailer thread for 2 years, it was viewed 76,000 times in my absence and has still been viewed 20,000+ more tims than his.

More important his 1043 troll food posts feeding his thread in the last 3 years, accounts for half of all his posts since signing on here 11 years ago!!!!

There's the TRUTH and the FACTS! Dead on with an egg!! NahNahTounge

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
The post count dies when I exit the thread. NahNahTounge

Dead on WRONG, but you can't handle the truth. Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post