New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSR Water Pump
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says one of this forums clueless nobodies, that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about who's pathetic attempts to get views about his junk fails every time! Falling of chair laughing

again, the guy here that used to repair this junk says...

quote:
Originally posted August 15, 2019 04:05 PM by green1:
spend the coin and buy a Meziere, rebuildable( if it does fail) but the most reliable out there in my opinion. Stay away from CSR

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Have had a CSR pump on since 99 on mine and a new one purchased then still in the box. It’s on its second motor. Purchased a Meziere last year and it’s not needed yet. I’m not an expert but I would say nothing wrong with mine. Cool

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Did you get some COVID 19 with that CSR pump? Plenty of Chinese parts there

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I have Meziere pump & a CSR pump for back-up, both have some years on them with no issues.

No end of discussion & don't care about debating with the forum A..ss Clown.

I also have a CSR on one car and a Meziere on the other. Both working fine.

Congrats again on your second place finish this year with no first round losses. I’d call winning more rounds in your first race than the know it all’s two cars did for the entire points season doing shyt.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The old back-up CSR water pump was installed today in our 68 Camaro for this years racing. The pump is 10-15 years old.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2540 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post