Notify
Tools

CSR Water Pump
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, speaking of this, anyone have a contingency check bounce???? (Not talking CSR here)

I just did! Have made a number of calls with no results yet! Holding off on naming the manufacturer for a bit... This is worse than not paying!

I had a tracks racer payola check bounce

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Preform, Chinese knock offs of everyone else’s quality parts

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer

Few here have the commitment I do! Fewer yet here have the knowledge, resources and $ to compete at the level I do!

WOW, you're so cool!! How's that working out for you?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4465 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
very well Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
very well Spitting

Really? How many rounds have you won this season?

YOU, not your stepson.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4465 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
First he's my son.

Second, I've retired as a driver 3 years ago, too busy being his crew chief and winning a championship and now have two cars to prep and make the race day calls Spitting and you, what the fuc have you ever done on the track? Answer...NOTHING!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
First he's my son.

Second, I've retired as a driver 3 years ago, too busy being his crew chief and winning a championship and now two cars Spitting and you, what the fuc have you ever done on the track? Answer...NOTHING!

First....your sisters

Second...you're not even racing so the answer must be NO rnds won for years...

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong Full Moon

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dave, the circus midget acts like he’s relevant to drag racing

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
Dave, please quit quoting this co cksucker. I have this piece of garbage blocked on ignore, but his useless drivel shows up when you guys try to talk to it.
Every thread is drama, every thread is turning into trash.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, good job quoting my every reply so this co cksucker, piece of garbage who reads everything I post, will continue to post his useless drivel, drama and trash.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
Dave, please quit quoting this co cksucker. I have this piece of garbage blocked on ignore, but his useless drivel shows up when you guys try to talk to it.
Every thread is drama, every thread is turning into trash.

And people are turning away. Not posting like they used to.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4015 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
And you know this how?

It certainly hasn't turned you away nor slow down your hateful posting.

The FACTS AND TRE TRUTH IS you are taking out of your Full Moon and as is usually the case with your replies, you are CLUELESS about all you think you know. Spitting

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
And people are turning away. Not posting like they used to.

You sound like CNN

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
My CSR water pump is 12-13 years old

Never leaked, never failed

If it pukes anytime soon...I got my $$'s worth and have no complaints...

Had Mezeire's also and no issues with those either...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again...

CSR = out of business long ago and before they were, didn't pay contingency as advertised/required..

Meziere = the gold standard who's products are readily available.

even the guy here that repaired them in the past says...

quote:
Originally posted August 15, 2019 04:05 PM by green1:
spend the coin and buy a Meziere, rebuildable( if it does fail) but the most reliable out there in my opinion. Stay away from CSR

END OF DISCUSSION or DEBATE!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^Well, there you have it^^^^^

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Idiot Alert^^^^

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you are what you are but even you that used to repair this junk says...

quote:
Originally posted August 15, 2019 04:05 PM by green1:
spend the coin and buy a Meziere, rebuildable( if it does fail) but the most reliable out there in my opinion. Stay away from CSR

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have Meziere pump & a CSR pump for back-up, both have some years on them with no issues.

No end of discussion & don't care about debating with the forum A..ss Clown.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post