|
|
Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
DRR Pro![]() |
Ok, my heavy dynatech headers are cracking at the flange despite the reinforcement they have. I’m looking into the new lightweight stainless headers out there. They are expensive but rough weight loss of about 20lbs over what I have and many claim a performance gain due to design. So what’s everybody’s choice or go to for them? Mark Goulette Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster www.livinthedreamracing.com "Speed kills but it's better than going slow!" Authorized Amsoil Retailer | ||
|
| DRR Sportsman |
I have had a couple sets of FAB SHOP Awesome headers would buy again Working for the Weekend!!!! Fordyce Motorsports | |||
|
| DRR Pro |
Hippie Fabrication / Haynes Rawlings is the best around. https://www.hippieheaders.com/contact.html | |||
|
| DRR Pro |
REF in Kingman, AZ for me! | |||
|
DRR S/Pro![]() |
Zoomies, they are light weight and fast!! | |||
|
| DRR Sportsman |
Hippie Fabrication / Jaymes Rawlings. Nice, lightweight, great finish headers. We have purchased 3 sets and had them for about 3-4 years so far with no issues. On my downswepts Jaymes actually shortened the primaries and I ran them with the normal collector for 1 season, then sent him the collectors that winter to add turnups. Highly recommended. | |||
|
| DRR Top Comp |
While a zoomie guy all the way, I hear with carbs those other things help out. Funny as clicking on post I was just thinking I have not had collector headers o0n race car since 1989 and yes i am old and feeling it, America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment. | |||
|
| DRR S/Pro |
Years… ago we were running B/ED , very fast car in the day. We tested zoomies. It slowed right at a tenth. Killed the bottom end. Jeff can confirm. Of course compressed cars are way different. California Screaming! Raceless in California! | |||
|
DRR Pro![]() |
Well, I'm down to three choices. Hippie fabrication, Stainless works, and Mike's Fab Shop. Mikes did offer me a set of Ti headers already made and ready to go....$9300 plus whatever options I choose, marked down to $8000.....Thinking seriously about those but I'm gonna need a go fund me account and someone to donate to my cause for those!!! Too rich for my blood! Stainless works is the lowest price w/o shipping, and has a lifetime warranty....Hippie comes in second at about $800 less than Mikes and says that's shipped....Not sure if he realizes I'm in alaska or not though...... Mark Goulette Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster www.livinthedreamracing.com "Speed kills but it's better than going slow!" Authorized Amsoil Retailer | |||
|
| DRR Sportsman |
REF for door car, Danny Nelson Zoomies for Blower dragster. Mark Yeager | |||
|
DRR Pro![]() |
Both of which I do not run....I'm n/a - nitrous.....big inch.... Mark Goulette Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster www.livinthedreamracing.com "Speed kills but it's better than going slow!" Authorized Amsoil Retailer | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

