Bracket Talk
Headers

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/4597077307

October 01, 2026, 11:04 AM
Alaskaracer
Headers
Ok, my heavy dynatech headers are cracking at the flange despite the reinforcement they have. I’m looking into the new lightweight stainless headers out there. They are expensive but rough weight loss of about 20lbs over what I have and many claim a performance gain due to design. So what’s everybody’s choice or go to for them?


Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer
October 01, 2026, 02:02 PM
diceman1530
I have had a couple sets of FAB SHOP
Awesome headers
would buy again


Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports
October 01, 2026, 06:32 PM
undacuva67
Hippie Fabrication / Haynes Rawlings is the best around. https://www.hippieheaders.com/contact.html
October 01, 2026, 09:26 PM
mopacltd
REF in Kingman, AZ for me!
October 01, 2026, 09:40 PM
Big Steve
Zoomies, they are light weight and fast!!