DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    yikes!! whats going on with hoosier!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

yikes!! whats going on with hoosier!!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
how does EVERY post . about ANY subject end up in an argument talking about a slow ass .turd, red nova . that weighs 3000 lbs and runs in the 6's . fastest red Nova with chrome bumpers, factory this and that , yada yada yada ......nobody gives a crap .... my god man give it a rest !!!

Posts: 783 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
how does EVERY post . about ANY subject end up in an argument talking about a slow ass .turd, red nova . that weighs 3000 lbs and runs in the 6's . fastest red Nova with chrome bumpers, factory this and that , yad

This guy just kills every one of my posts...real mental case but whatever!!

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You forgot Triple Chrome Plated bumpers.

Posts: 97 | Location: Atlanta “Land Soft--Kill Quiet” | Registered: January 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:

This guy just kills every one of my posts...real mental case but whatever!!

Posts: 2423 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
6500 views about just another Slow A$$ Nova with triple chrome bumpers

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
5 pages and only 1.5 pages of useful information.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 705 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let me know when you find a 23 sbc 6.40 or slower, with better mph.

You can't.

That's the best mph on the planet ever, 6.40 or slower n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

Let that sink in. Home built too, not a crate engine.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

You can't.

So you post a stock eliminator car running faster than yours and you claim your car is the fastest in the world.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:

You can't.

So you post a stock eliminator car running faster than yours and you claim your car is the fastest in the world.

It's a copo Camaro, factory race car with a 9" and no vin #, 409 cid LS that is slower than my home built 23 sbc.

Now let me know when you find a n/a 23 sbc with a faster mph 6.40 or slower 3200 lbs.

You can't, this is the fastest mph ever, on the planet 3200 lbs n/a sbc 6.40 or slower.

Home built, let that sink in.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
Lets see more than ONE time slip showing that MPH at 6.43. I can show you a time slip from my out of the box AFR 618 in my 8.40 (1/4) mile Camaro at 3000 going 173 mph but it was a timing malfunction so a bullshyt time slip...... So show us multiple time slips and the entire slips or STFU

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
Lets see more than ONE time slip showing that MPH at 6.43. I can show you a time slip from my out of the box AFR 618 in my 8.40 (1/4) mile Camaro at 3000 going 173 mph but it was a timing malfunction so a bullshyt time slip...... So show us multiple time slips and the entire slips or STFU

You got just another slow dragster with dozens if not more outrunning you- same combo.

Why you're triggered - Just another slow dragster. Smile

I on the other hand build my own engines & transmissions, to raise the drag racing performance bar.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You got just another slow dragster with dozens if not more outrunning you.

I on the other hand build my own engines & transmissions to raise the bar.

Haha. You will never go 4.40 in anything and my dragster runs exactly what I want it to run..

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You got just another slow dragster with dozens if not more outrunning you.

I on the other hand build my own engines & transmissions to raise the bar.

Haha. You will never go 4.40 in anything and my dragster runs exactly what I want it to run..

Just another slow dragster. Exactly

Dozens of people, same combo outrunning you.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Since were posting time slips, Just another slow dragster with home built engine and trans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UQsnV4tak

Posts: 2423 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since were posting time slips, Just another slow dragster with home built engine and trans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UQsnV4tak

and thats with tripple orange paint!!
nice work steve

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
again, we were talking about how bad hoosier tires sucks, not how bad a slow box car with tripple come coated bumpers runs.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 705 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't.

It's a copo Camaro, factory race car with a 9" and no vin #, 409 cid LS that is slower than my home built 23 sbc.

Now let me know when you find a n/a 23 sbc with a faster mph 6.40 or slower 3200 lbs.

You can't, this is the fastest mph ever, on the planet 3200 lbs n/a sbc 6.40 or slower.

Let what sink in? There’s nothing impressive about what you’ve done. Why don’t you post the whole time slip? Post pictures of your car on scales showing what it weighs and actually prove what you’ve done. You’re not the only person who knows how to build an engine. I build my own and if I wanted to help out some hard working Americans building crate engines I’d buy one from them. There’s nothing wrong with that either.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
again, we were talking about how bad hoosier tires sucks, not how bad a slow box car with tripple come coated bumpers runs.

Sorry for contributing to the thread derailment. I wont indulge the snowflake fake news liar anymore.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't.

Let what sink in? There’s nothing impressive about what you’ve done. Why don’t you post the whole time slip? Post pictures of your car on scales showing what it weighs and actually prove what you’ve done. You’re not the only person who knows how to build an engine. I build my own and if I wanted to help out some hard working Americans building crate engines I’d buy one from them. There’s nothing wrong with that either.

Let it sink in, 6.40 or slower, this is the fastest mph all times n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

There's nothing wrong with crate engines you're right, that's what baby blowers are for.

Laughing Hard

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:

Sorry for contributing to the thread derailment. I wont indulge the snowflake fake news liar anymore.

Its all good, unfortunately lack of controlling the ignore feature has been my fault.

Jeremiah Hall