DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    yikes!! whats going on with hoosier!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

yikes!! whats going on with hoosier!!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

comon bro
Laughing Hard

Bet me Mikey! What ever you want to loose, I will take it! Razz

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All that is being said is when it's hot, promoters are laying the glue heavy to compensate
for the hot hot track surface, hence the sidewalls of the M/T's ripped out in less runs.

Makes sense the Hoosier is a lighter shear tire to start off.

It also makes sense to run the tire down on pressure, on flypaper prep. There's no minimum tire pressure that tells the tire is right or wrong, that's inexperience,all that is.

You're giving out too much good info Camron.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
All that is being said is when it's hot, promoters are laying the glue heavy to compensate
for the hot hot track surface, hence the sidewalls of the M/T's ripped out in less runs.

It also makes sense to run the tire down on pressure, on flypaper prep. There's no minimum tire pressure that tells the tire is right or wrong, that's inexperience,all that is.

He is giving good information you are correct. But not all of us are comfortable running a tire FLAT to make it work.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
quote:

He is giving good information you are correct. But not all of us are comfortable running a tire FLAT to make it work.

Sir, what do you know about his tire gauge? Have you calibrated it to yours?

Quick to judge, slow to understand?

He's not giving you any specific psi to set the tire.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the clarification Professor. I always thought every tire guage was dead on balls accurate

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is why people who know chit, are hesitant to key up on the chit they know.

Because they're lambasted by people who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag, but pretend to be experts like Top38, I've read him researched everything he's ever said here, he's clueless. Yet thinks/pretends he's an expert.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
but pretend to be experts like Top38, I've read him researched everything he's ever said here, he's clueless. Yet thinks/pretends he's an expert.

Top38 and i both run top dragster.I see him all over the country racing.He is legit.you used to race at some backwoods track years and years ago.L ast year i got as high as 3rd in the country nhra top dragster...and your telling us we are clueless?? your just a dyck who loves to start internet fights.

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
but pretend to be experts like Top38, I've read him researched everything he's ever said here, he's clueless. Yet thinks/pretends he's an expert.

Top38 and i both run top dragster.I see him all over the country racing.He is legit.you used to race at some backwoods track years and years ago.L ast year i got as high as 3rd in the country nhra top dragster...and your telling us we are clueless?? your just a dyck who loves to start internet fights.

Reetoe is actually starting to remind me of Strange Magic......

Jeremiah Hall

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
quote:
quote:

Reetoe is actually starting to remind me of Strange Magic......

Wow, there's a name from the past!!!! Dead on with a 0 too!

Mike Retread forgot to mention the damage the side walls receive from running over those reflector cones! They just weren't designed for that abuse!!!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mike Retread = The Ignore Button

You coming to the Epping Divisional in a few weeks?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
One should listen to the ones winning and flying grasshopper.
Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4508 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...0760912/m/5747013696

There's only a fight because you can't handle the Truth ^^^.

When Truth exposes the little make-believe box you dwell, you throw a temper tantrum like a spoiled little girl.

I'll say again, the PSI a tire gauge gives, is only specific to itself. This means no specific PSI was suggested.

Your Top Dragster buddy Top 38 couldn't figure his way out of a wet paper bag, apparently.

It's no wonder you finished third Top Dragster.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says our resident regard that ain’t ever done shyt with his cut up shyt box outside his duck pond and that was 13 years ago.

Retard, No one with a clue believes anything you claim no mind does as you say.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Estrogen Ed, are you projecting yourself again?, "ain't never done chit" except spend hundreds of thousands of dollars buying crate engines you buy over the phone.

Anyone who knows anything, knows, the only specific PSI any tire gauge gives, is specific to itself.

Come to Florida and get ya some of this with your driver Estrogen Ed. Bring the dragster, I'll race ya on a 8.5 x 26 tire.

I build all my own engines and trans. Every dollar I make is profit.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Come to North Carolina retard, I’ll got cash that says you and your shyt box can’t do any of your claims aka LIES!

All your claimed greatness and not one big check, not one Wally! Why? Because your a duck pond racer and that was 13 years ago!

Again anyone with a clue isn’t having a trans no mind an engine assembled by you, you’re just one on many Internet hacks that prey on the naive, clueless and broke dycks! Not the first here and won’t be the last.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't mind being the only to go 6.40's 113 mph. 3200 lbs n/a 23 sbc.

I don't mind everyone else's crate engine they buy elsewhere, going 105 - 106 mph.

Why would I? Confused

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Another thread with high levels of estrogen.

Shocking eh? Confused

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't mind being the only to go 6.40's 113 mph. 3200 lbs n/a 23 sbc.

I don't mind everyone else's crate engine they buy elsewhere, going 105 - 106 mph.

Why would I? Confused

Why don't you ever show the whole timeslip? And while you're at it show your cars weight on a set of scales.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows a front & back seat delete all steel Nova with roll up windows, triple Chrome plated steel bumpers weighs 3200 lbs.

It even still has the factory Nova SS steering wheel, factory throttle pedal, factory fuse box AND starts with a key.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Translated… it’s a mid 6 second cut up shyt box bracket car!