DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Wheels/Beadlocks
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wheels/Beadlocks
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yes he does but that's a different topic.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HS professor:

I remember the call to Hoosier, double or nothing was the answer............

Nice wheels, hopefully I don't need the beadlocks.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
your shyt box don't need beadlocks

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320racer:
Retard, you got nothing…no big $ checks, no wallys and no car that can compete with my “abomination”[QUOTE]

but he does have several championships at his local duck pond, where he raced the other 3 cars every weekend...

Posts: 787 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul S/Q:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320racer:
Retard, you got nothing…no big $ checks, no wallys and no car that can compete with my “abomination”[QUOTE]

but he does have several championships at his local duck pond, where he raced the other 3 cars every weekend...

I could post a write up of a big money race I won from this site, the same as I could post a 5 second slip n/a 23 degree sbc at 3200 lbs, or a 1.27 60ft n/a slip 3200 lbs, or .00 lights on a .370 Pro Tree at 3200 lbs on a 10 x 28 tire.

Next week you lying pieces of chit will be lying pieces again, so why should I post it?

Why do ya lie? Because you race with a bunch of know nothing, do nothing posers according to midget Ed.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I race Florida chump. Nothing comes easy here.

There is no such thing as a local duck pond in Florida.

Winning big money races is only a matter of doing it enough.

It's a numbers game like all gambling.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you can win a big money race on a 8" wide slick dial'd 6.50 or faster.

Then you did something authentic original that makes it fact you know what you're doing.

That I'd be interested in.

I've seen people who raced local 20 years and never win a single race, with the highest dollar shyt money can buy.

Then enter a 20k big money race, and win.

I ain't interested in doing chit any Tom, dyck or Harry does or has done.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,