DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Wheels/Beadlocks
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wheels/Beadlocks
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

And going 1.27 60' at 3200 lbs is no insanely difficuly task.....and does not require bead locks....

What on God's earth would possess you to believe I claimed going 1.27 60' at 3200 lbs with a 23 degree sbc, with out of the box Brodix Track 1 heads on a 10 x 28 bias tire, was an insanely difficult task?

How could I make that claim when I did it off the trailer with a new engine and transmission, I had just built to accomplish it?

The only thing insanely difficult about it, is you showing someone else all things equal, who can or has done it,..... 3200 lbs, bias 10 x 28 tire, out of the box no port work Brodix , AFR or any conventional none raised runner 23 degree head.

I did it off the trailer, why would I claim it insanely difficult? Confused

The only person to have done it had one beadlock on the outside, 10" rim with 6" backspace.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
ELECTRICITY takes the path of least resistance.....or Electrical energy if you prefer....

We cannot create or destroy energy.....we can only change it's form.....

Nearly all energy comes from our Sun in one way or the other....

High school physics....

The path of least resistance is the physical or metaphorical pathway that provides the least resistance to forward motion when the tire has traction.

Metaphorical = I have not idea what I am talking about!

So can you translate that pile of cow doo doo above into a paragraph that makes any sense and proves you have any clue here?

I will give you some hints:

How does a tire, specifically the side wall, transmit load at the hit from the tread to the rim?

Answer: The same way it supports the car standing still...

See if you can work with that and try to explain all the BS that's leaked out from your keyboard onto this tread.

I will be waiting to hear this... maybe you can call one of the tire engineers at GY, MT, Hoosier etc first.

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
quote:
ELECTRICITY takes the path of least resistance.....or Electrical energy if you prefer....

High school physics....

The path of least resistance is the physical or metaphorical pathway that provides the least resistance to forward motion when the tire has traction.

So can you translate that pile of cow doo doo above into a paragraph that makes any sense and proves you have any clue here?

How does a tire, specifically the side wall, transmit load at the hit from the tread to the rim?

See if you can work with that and try to explain all the BS that's leaked out from your keyboard onto this tread.

I will be waiting to hear this... maybe you can call one of the tire engineers at GY, MT, Hoosier etc first.

You're not teaching anyone anything here with your incoherent babbling.

Look up the meaning of the word if you don't comprehend.

It all starts with winding the tire the same on both sides of the rim.

A perfect contact patch.

See any problem with this? It ain't that difficult.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

nope, that tire aired to 18psi had me 60 footing 1.19 off the footbrake all day/all night the day before! Let us know when your pile of shyt can do the same NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Rietow has solved the "tire winding" problem..

He mounts his tires on a special machine he received from his contacts in outer space

It mounts the tire unevenly. Attaches the inner bead to the rim and than "winds" the tire up like a spring and attaches the other bead. The tires are side specific and this "winding effect helps his 3200 lb all steel stock out of the box T-1 headed chrome bumper Nova produce such unmatched performance. No car in the history of drag racing can run with it...none!

He's going to patent this, metaphorically speaking though

Tire "winding" goes with "fuel shearing" and "6 inch rods" now in the Bracket Talk Hall of Fame....

I was bored yesterday and never should have opened my doo doo mouth...

Posts: 2734 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post

I remember the call to Hoosier, double or nothing was the answer............

Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
quote:

High school physics....

You're not teaching anyone anything here with your incoherent babbling.

Look up the meaning of the word if you don't comprehend.

It all starts with winding the tire the same on both sides of the rim.

A perfect contact patch.

]

Hey ding dong, we haven't even got to the contact patch yet,,, stay with me.... you have stated that bead locks stiffen things up,,, so you must have some structural engineering knowledge in order to first understand how the sidewall transmit loads from the rim to the contact patch!!!

So I will ask you again to explain first how the sidewall works, if you can't answer that, which I know you can't, you have no idea how a bead lock changes anything or if it does!!

So answer the question for us all! It's not a trick question. Maybe Google has the answer that you can copy...

Loser

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:

nope, that tire aired to 18psi had me 60 footing 1.19 off the footbrake all day/all night the day before! Let us know when your pile of shyt can do the same.

My guess is your plastic injection molding abomination won't repeat with new tires, and you haven't the mental wellness capacity enough to be honest with yourself, to wonder why.

Lay em down, this is a little 10" tire one beadlock.

Don't be scared.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rietow has solved the "tire winding" problem..

He mounts his tires on a special machine he received from his contacts in outer space

It mounts the tire unevenly. Attaches the inner bead to the rim and than "winds" the tire up like a spring and attaches the other bead. The tires are side specific and this "winding effect helps his 3200 lb all steel stock out of the box T-1 headed chrome bumper Nova produce such unmatched performance. No car in the history of drag racing can run with it...none!

He's going to patent this, metaphorically speaking though

Tire "winding" goes with "fuel shearing" and "6 inch rods" now in the Bracket Talk Hall of Fame....

I was bored yesterday and never should have opened my doo doo mouth...

Me too, but I am glad you did! A good chuckle is never a bad thing! Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

nope, that tire aired to 18psi had me 60 footing 1.19 off the footbrake all day/all night the day before! Let us know when your pile of shyt can do the same.

My intuition is telling me your plastic injection molding abomination won't repeat with new tires, and you haven't the mental wellness capacity enough to be honest with yourself, to wonder why.

Don't be scared.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

My guess is your plastic injection molding abomination won't repeat with new tires, and you haven't the mental wellness capacity enough to be honest with yourself, to wonder why.

Don't be scared.

Now he is on to guessing!!!!!!!!! Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong keep guessing. Meanwhile post the big $ checks you have won with your pile of shyt and then I’ll do the the same won with my “abomination”. Of course we all know you can’t cause you ain’t ever win shyt with your junk except at your local duck pond.

Of course my generous offer stands… anytime you grow a set of balls just tell me and I’ll see you in the other lane at a track half way between us, where you with be schooled!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lay em down.

You can't defeat a 10" tire with one beadlock? Confused

My intuition must be accurate, if you can't.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Post the big $ checks or STFU!

You can’t, we know Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Post the big $ checks or STFU!

You can’t, we know

Defeated by a little 10" tire one beadlock.

All but the crying.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard with his self proclaimed unmatched pile of shyt ain’t got no big checks and ain’t got no Wallys. He’s just a wannabe be heads up racer who ain’t got the know how nor coin to compete.

Loser Mike Rietow

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here comes the crying. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, no one cares, no one is impressed with those worthless pieces of paper but you. They didn’t win you shyt son, No big $ check no Wally. Keep trying.

Loser Mike Rietow

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's all over but the crying.

Quit your crying Ed.

You can't defeat a 10" tire with one beadlock.

Go back to basics, get your tire to wear even, then maybe you can compete at the higher levels.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, you got nothing…no big $ checks, no wallys and no car that can compete with my “abomination”

Loser Mike Rietow