DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    No Time for Discussion, Debating, Keyboarding or Whatever on DRR. Talk about racing!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Time for Discussion, Debating, Keyboarding or Whatever on DRR. Talk about racing!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
It's time for 3 days at the dragstrip this weekend! Cool

I hope others are able to do the same. Smile

2BKING
Relaxing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2550 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Lucky you… what event?

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good luck have a great weekend

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
L I K E !

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Las Vegas: T&T today Sat & Sun points openers.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2550 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Did OK today, went some rounds & should be getting a little money. Smile

Still fighting the wheelies, the announcers like them & few fans. I'm not caring for them too much. Still working with the front suspension to calm things down. I'll probably end up killing power with a launch retard.

Tomorrow is another day/race.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
tighten the the extension moreon front

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1415 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
That's what I'm doing. Wink

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Got the win today! Cool

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Nice!! Congrats !!!

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
nice!

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Got the win today! Cool

2BKING
Relaxing

Nice job Brian! 2BKing!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FastLane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got the win today! Cool

2BKING
Relaxing

Congrats!

What did you do differently?

Posts: 395 | Location: Parked... | Registered: May 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Way cool clapping

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, I posted the win on the side of the road. I blew a boost hose clamp on the tow truck. I was on the side of the road for about 2.5 hours. My son & his friend came with another dually & hooked to the trailer. We did a temp fix on the hose to get my dually home, had to stay out of boost. I'll get it into the dealer, should be under warranty.

Thanks for all the congrats! I'll try & answer the questions tomorrow.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
Holy Moly

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 211 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry guys, I posted the win on the side of the road. I blew a boost hose clamp on the tow truck. I was on the side of the road for about 2.5 hours. My son & his friend came with another dually & hooked to the trailer. We did a temp fix on the hose to get my dually home, had to stay out of boost. I'll get it into the dealer, should be under warranty.

Thanks for all the congrats! I'll try & answer the questions tomorrow.

2BKING
Relaxing

Loud bang huh?
Been there when towing.

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yepper, I thought it was a tire blow out. I wasn't even pushing it going home. Guess I need to carry some good clamps from now on. Wink

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FastLane:
What did you do differently?

I guess you're referring to the wheel stands? I kept tightening the extension on the front shocks. The last video in the finals, it looks pretty good. I would like to set the front wheels down consistently before the 60'. Still much better than the 100' wheelies with the back tire tripping the 60' timer.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yepper, I thought it was a tire blow out. I wasn't even pushing it going home. Guess I need to carry some good clamps from now on. Wink

2BKING
Relaxing

GM doesn’t secure them enough. Tightened all of mine and Darren’s truck did the same thing.

Raceless in California!