DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    No Time for Discussion, Debating, Keyboarding or Whatever on DRR. Talk about racing!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Time for Discussion, Debating, Keyboarding or Whatever on DRR. Talk about racing!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Anybody watching today?

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2550 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ Yep….. saw your 2nd rd loss….. .000 rt by your opponent.

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Can always go say hello to Ed......

he's a coward....will NEVER come out west of the Rockies....unless he's hiding in the motorhome all week

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
LOL! No luck for me today.

I was happy with a .011 in the 1st round, but the .036 in the 2nd didn't cut it.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2550 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
That sucks. What do you think is up with the belt?

Don't know, the belt looks good; it does have 100+ runs on it. Lots of throttle ripping can't be good on them.

We have new broken in belt with 5 runs on it now.

2BKING
Relaxing

I'm by no means smarter than you BK, but I'm telling you put a guide wheel on the long belt run. Especially if you're going to Didn't think of that continue womping

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
That sucks. What do you think is up with the belt?

Don't know, the belt looks good; it does have 100+ runs on it. Lots of throttle ripping can't be good on them.

We have new broken in belt with 5 runs on it now.

2BKING
Relaxing

I'm by no means smarter than you BK, but I'm telling you put a guide wheel on the long belt run. Especially if you're going to Didn't think of that continue womping

Dave, we have around 100 passes on that belt. It looked very good, but I had somebody that clued me in on reading them. I'm going to put them with 75 pass change out.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I had my head up my azz today. Eek

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436