DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    No Time for Discussion, Debating, Keyboarding or Whatever on DRR. Talk about racing!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Time for Discussion, Debating, Keyboarding or Whatever on DRR. Talk about racing!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
How's the new wheels, Bubger Kurg? Saw you making a big stink about it over on class racer with no intention of hitting the track with them until the fall.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 228 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No big stink NimboNoRod, only you trying to stink up DRR with your drama queen shyt. I made a big stink here on DRR on our Keizer Wheels. I could have put the cookie cutter Weld double bead locks on but decided to do something out of the mainstream.

Somebody started a thread asking about Keizer Wheels on CR. I provided what info I had & will update his thread when I have more answers to the OP's questions.

https://classracer.com/classfo...owthread.php?t=87427

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
Gotta say, it is a good looking wheel. And waaaaayyyyy cheaper than a weld/billet specialty/rc comp wheel.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 228 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Glad you like them Nimbo. Wink

I'm not totally sold on the looks yet, but my boys love them. If it was up to me, I would still be stuck in the 90s with my Weld Draglite's.

As for the price they were only slightly cheaper than the RC Comps, the other wheels I was considering.

2BKING USA

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post