DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Nitzsche:
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Just my two cents:

I firmly believe that in 2022 there will be a tremendous drop in NHRA membership and chassis certifications, especially in California. I also believe that the two year "Seat belt" inspection rule has to be eliminated or minimally extended to four year inspections. The chassis cert rule is also nothing more than an income stream for the NHRA, I don't see it adding any positive value/impact on safety.

Fuel Racers are going to have a tough time funding their purse structure due to the drop in National Event Sportsman attendance coupled with the National Covid mandates. Imagine 90 plus degrees temperatures and you are forced to wear a face mask in public all day, come on, get real!

What happens when Lucas Oil drops their LODRS sponsorship? Auto Club is gone and Lucas Oil is soon to follow.

Flame away, but that's my absolute feeling.

Bob
After 20 years of membership, I did not renew mine last year. All the tracks I race at are either IHRA of Independents. NHRA sucks so much money out of you with a license/membership I just couldn't bring myself to renew it. IHRA has such a better bracket program.

Same here this year. did not renew. Kept the IHRA only.

Posts: 1410 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post