New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Kyle Busch makes odd comments about M&M's: File it under things that make you go "hmm..." but there was an interesting exchange over the #18 Joe Gibbs Racing radio frequency after Carl Edwards won the Toyota/SaveMart 350 on Sunday. While Kyle Busch was driving into the garage after race he asked, "Is the M&Ms contract signed yet?" To which an unidentified voice replies, "No". Crew chief Dave Rogers then adds, "But you fought hard all day. Sorry we didn't bring you a better race car. You drove all day. Bring it back to us." While we're not sure what to make of the comments, the timing seems curious, particularly since J.D. Gibbs told reporters this weekend that M&Ms will remain with Busch through 2015

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Maybe he feels guilty about taking money from someone because they thought he could drive. Rolling

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Just bringing it to the top so Costco doesn't have to look to hard.
I'm sure he is ready and waiting to predict a sweep. Wave Wave

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Has Kyle really won all the truck races in 2014? I heard some guys talking today as I don't really follow NASCAR.

Posts: 10 | Location: SAN DIEGO | Registered: January 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLYNHIGH:
Has Kyle really won all the truck races in 2014? I heard some guys talking today as I don't really follow NASCAR.

Yes he won all the MINOR LEAGUE races he entered but he did not run all of the races.

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If its just minor league maybe you could put a truck team together. Then score a top 15 finish! Atleast this guy is racing getting national exposure and not complaining its too hot to race........lol. I imagine minor league racing ain't so bad.

Posts: 10 | Location: SAN DIEGO | Registered: January 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLYNHIGH:
If its just minor league maybe you could put a truck team together. Then score a top 15 finish! Atleast this guy is racing getting national exposure and not complaining its too hot to race........lol. I imagine minor league racing ain't so bad.

Did I say I was a Sprint cup driver?

KB is and when he races trucks it's just like a Major League Ball player playing in AAA.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jr hand KB his a z z last night

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Kyle and Kurt are back, way in the back at Daytona 39 and 40......................... Eyes..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Jr hand KB his a z z last night

And Jr wasn't even on the track! Ice Cream

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Scott, see Jr can kick KB a z z without being there..... Lol

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Rowdy is back on his wheels............ Wink...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK is kinda quiet?

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Brad K. and Kyle B. finished one two but ďoes it count or are they cherry picking?

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Kyle finished 2nd because as usual he doesn't know how to manage his equipment and used it up.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sounds like ya ought to quit drag racing. You always seem to have all the answers. Hell you might become a winner in NASCAR.........

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK probably cant control himself right now with a 2nd place finish.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK kinda quiet?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, krying again????????????

#18-Kyle Busch came into the weekend with hopes of adding to his 16 career Bristol win total and perhaps sweeping the three-race weekend. But he left Saturday night with serious questions about the cohesiveness of the #18 Sprint Cup team. Busch was involved in an early accident and also endured a pit road speeding penalty to erase any hopes of winning the main event. But things went from bad to worse for Busch, who angrily left his car on pit road when he exited the race with a handful of laps remaining despite crew chief Dave Rogers instructing him to do otherwise. "Park it behind the truck and take your whiny little ass to the bus," Rogers said over the team radio. Busch's frustration is understandable given the circumstances that came his way, but the behavior should raise more than a few concerns about the team's ability to compete for a title. Simply said, Busch and Rogers need to find a way to harness the emotional outbursts before they can be seriously considered championship material.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Oh that's good stuff! Ice Cream