New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sfg
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says a resident retard that assembles chinese junk for his trailer park's street/strip crowd and doesn't race no mind race at any BIG $ events.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I liked the Jackpot for the previous Million. If you were out in the buy back, 2nd or 3rd round, 40 racers still had a chance to get back in or win $1000 on a $250 Jackpot entry.

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
says a resident retard that assembles chinese junk for his trailer park's street/strip crowd and doesn't race no mind race at any BIG $ events.

I can work on anything, no matter where it's made from the engine to the ring and pinion.

You on the other hand are the delusional head set wearing wanna be crew chief in your avatar.

Nobody cares where you race and you have no real reason to kick any of these promoters every chance you get. It's not like they've stole money from you, or done anything wrong to you.

The only reason you kick em every chance you get, is because you don't have to look em in the eyes.

That's what jerry springer white trash pieces of shyt do every chance they get.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says the white trash trailer park resident and

what junk you work on for your trailer park neighbors!

Meanwhile, I’ve got north of $75,000 worth of reasons this season and over $100,000 worth of reasons including last season that tells me and everyone with a clue that what we’re doing before I put on my headset and after, works! NahNahTounge

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You wouldn't make two feet down any drag strip if it weren't for crate engines, transmissions & rear ends.

Fact.

Jerry Springer white trash Ed, the delusional wanna be crew chief thinks someone cares where he wears his wanna be crew chief headset.

Now that is funny!! Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You ain't ever won $7,500 no mind over $75,000 in a season FACT and that racing electronics headset, part of a complete system for both cars was paid for by one of our marketing partners, something you wouldn't know about because no one, no company is interested in partnering with trailer park trash that ain't ever done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about! Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
You ain't ever won $7,500 no mind over $75,000 in a season.

And I assemble junk too.

You're a lying Jerry Springer white trash pos is all, who kicks drag racing promoters for no reason, every chance you get.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yep for NOBODIES that haven't got a clue and ain't done shyt!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
yep for NOBODIES that haven't got a clue and ain't done shyt!

Explain how that makes sense when they out run your crate engine, transmission & rear end, with stuff I assemble?

You can't.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard

DEADLY and competing at a track who's actual actual elevation is 1000 feet above sea level and 3400 feet DA this day and weighing 1895 lbs.

what junk you work on for your trailer park neighbors!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard wanna be crew chief, explain reasonably how I assemble junk with my own two hands, that out runs your crate engine, transmission and rear end.

You can't.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
here's another for you retard again at a track who's actual elevation is 1000 feet above sea level NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard wannabe crew chief Ed, this is a 585 BBC. Lets hear more of your excuses, for your 648 PIG.

While you're at it explain reasonably how it is I work on junk, and a park pawl on a 2 speed powerglide is smarter than you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard NOTHING you own nor touch in anyway works better, looks nicer nor is faster or quicker than either of my cars built by the best of the best in the country and only the clueless, naïve and misinformed from your trailer park neighborhood go to you to assemble their junk! No racer here, no racer at YB and more important, no accomplished bracket racer in the country has had you assemble and engine or trans, NOT ONE!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You oughta be ashamed of yourself for kicking drag racing promoters every chance you get, for no real reason. And riding your sons coat tails for drag racing credibility, when you ain't even drag racing savy enough to fix park on your own 2 speed powerglide transmission.

That's Jerry Springer white trash shyt there.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, retard...

1. it ain't the parking prawl
2. I didn't attempt to fix it
3. My transmission builder and marketing sponsor will fix me up
4. my son is one of the best in the country under 30 and he is because he's a great student and has listened to and executed everything I have taught him as well I provide him with two of the best maintained, tuned and performing cars on the property wherever we race, FACT!

You only wish you had a son, no mind one that is as good a racer as my son is and he's even better in business. kid at 25 makes far more $ than you and many here FACT!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny! Bring it to Florida like you threatened, I'll skin that PIG powered dragster up on a 8.5" wide tire with *junk* as you call it, I built with my own two hands.

Dial'd 6.40 in flip flops and pajama pants. Smile

Keep riding them coat tails wannabe crew chief.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bring that POS to the Summer Fling and run us 1st round and agree to no by back and you're DONE! you ain't got NOTHING for my car(s) and driver FACT!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bring that POS to the Summer Fling and run us 1st round and agree to no by back and you're DONE! you ain't got NOTHING for my car(s) and driver FACT!

I'll think about it under one condition. If you agree to be on the starting line, wearing your wannabe crew chief head set. Laughing very hard