DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Ezells Reply to Broken Chassis Fiasco
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ezells Reply to Broken Chassis Fiasco
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Billy, here is a link

https://www.tractorsupply.com/...-arc-welder-120v-90a

You have to purchase the torch, regulator and bottle separate. This one is about 7 years old and has never let us down. It stays in the trailer and is ready to go to work on a moments notice.

Posts: 10 | Location: Ventress La. | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wyatt:
Billy, here is a link

https://www.tractorsupply.com/...-arc-welder-120v-90a

You have to purchase the torch, regulator and bottle separate. This one is about 7 years old and has never let us down. It stays in the trailer and is ready to go to work on a moments notice.

Thanks - I saw that one but didn't realize the other stuff was sold separate. May have to look into it!

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 631 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind it's DC only and can only weld steel.....to tig aluminum you need AC output....

I've been told the Harbor Freight el-cheapo machines work ok for the $$

All the cheap machines are offshore and if it's real cheap you have to buy all the other necessary items separate....and some of the stuff is real poor...

I was going to buy a Lincoln Tig 200 about a year ago and should have.....they had a deal but it was still over $1000 but included everything......but a gas bottle....

Works well off 110v from a generator...….its an inverter design power source...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post