Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted
Is this the part where we all go riot outside the courthouse to intimidate the jury into a not guilty verdict?

Seriously, does he have any support in the community showing up?

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1727 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NO….they all working..

Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Yep, Whomp knows.
We all have to work so the illegals can get their Tax FREE MILLIONS for doing something illegal.
DEMS know how to work the system.

P.S.
He's screwed.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 956 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse drove/was driven to that powder keg, looking for trouble and he found it. He murdered 2 men and must be found guilty and be sentenced to a long time in prison.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The verdict on this case will be interesting.
I think he had a choice to shoot or be shot.
Many people probably think he should have chosen option 2.

Posts: 1171 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Option #3. STFH. A wanna be kid cop that is going to save the world.. He was a threat to everyone on that street period.

Posts: 1410 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Right or wrong this will not end well for this kid. An example will be made of him and his future is screwed

Posts: 2491 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
As he should be, he murdered 2 people

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1171 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

quote:
Kyle Rittenhouse was ambushed and attacked for carrying a fire extinguisher.

I'm sure that's okay with you.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1727 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So there I was at this riot, just womping the throttle, when out of nowhere come these thugs with guns. I don't know if they wanted to wreck my car or shoot my a22. Figured it best that I play it safe.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
It will be nearly impossible to convict. Pretty obvious he had no choice.

The guy with the gun would have shot him.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1385 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Its called the "stand your ground" law. You have no obligation to back down or run or not defend yourself if you are threatened.

Posts: 6234 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software:
It will be nearly impossible to convict. Pretty obvious he had no choice.

The guy with the gun would have shot him.

This is exactly as I see his situation. It would not even be news if Kyle Rittenhouse was the one dead.

Posts: 102 | Location: Work | Registered: April 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
So there I was at this riot, just womping the throttle, when out of nowhere come these thugs with guns. I don't know if they wanted to wreck my car or shoot my a22. Figured it best that I play it safe.

No even funny
poor effing choice dude

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

quote:
Kyle Rittenhouse was ambushed and attacked for carrying a fire extinguisher.

I'm sure that's okay with you.

Proof that ignore does not work.

I hope you get your white trailer jacked you piece of garbage.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
quote:

No even funny
poor effing choice dude

Oh get your shorts out of a wad. The kid had every right to be there and was faced with a choice at a critical time. He did what he needed to do. Bad choice to be there in the first place. Well, I think so. But that doesn't make him guilty of a thing. Plus, with all the things going on in our country, violently, politically......who is going to stand up and say no? This stops here and with me? Perhaps not the choices I would make. But perhaps that makes me less of a dedicated patriot than this young man.

The racer in question was within his rights to womp the throttle in celebration, and was also attacked for his actions. Fortunately things didn't go beyond that.

For the fella that lost his competition license and for those who took bullets, I feel not one ounce of compassion for. There are consequences for our choices.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, in this case I prefer to let the judge, jury and lawyers do their jobs...this is one of those deals where you had to be there and none of us were...

Posts: 1279 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Punk had no business to be there. Went there wanting to be billy badass. He’s going to prison for a long time!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
quote:

No even funny
poor effing choice dude

Oh get your shorts out of a wad. The kid had every right to be there and was faced with a choice at a critical time. He did what he needed to do. Bad choice to be there in the first place. Well, I think so. But that doesn't make him guilty of a thing. Plus, with all the things going on in our country, violently, politically......who is going to stand up and say no? This stops here and with me? Perhaps not the choices I would make. But perhaps that makes me less of a dedicated patriot than this young man.

The racer in question was within his rights to womp the throttle in celebration, and was also attacked for his actions. Fortunately things didn't go beyond that.

For the fella that lost his competition license and for those who took bullets, I feel not one ounce of compassion for. There are consequences for our choices.

I agree with Bucky 100% on this one.

Rittenhouse had every right to shoot him in self defense. But I also agree he should not have been there in the first place.

I think he should be cleared of Murder or assault but that will not change anything on the gun laws like crossing State lines which he will probably be convicted of.

With that said our Justice system is so screwed up not there is literally no telling what will happen. Politicians are bailing out looters, rioters and Arsonists while Prosecutors and police are not even charging them. Dual justice system, Republican they are going to try to stick it to you, Democrat no charges.........

You also have to understand this was all in a Democrat ran Anti-gun City and State and they want to make an example out of him. Guns are Bad, Criminals - Good.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4138 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post