DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Summer Fling $100K AllStar Shotout
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summer Fling $100K AllStar Shotout
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well with Ed's son in this race they will race for the full pot if they have their say. And all they have to do is say run it like the flyer. This should be an event that will start some history. Like when Royce Miller sold 32 spots for his Camaro. We were in Florida at Moroso when this race happened. It was 1989 and Steve Cohen and Danny Bastenellie were the last two left.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
This race for some of them will be like finishing 3rd round doubled like many on this list do often.

Will I be watching my boy and his girl possibly be the only male/female team?

They make a great team and hope to see them do well!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
We need a side pot for all the NDMF that didn’t get picked…I got $1000 on the Carolina boys…

I'll take the field against the Carolina boys if you were serious.

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
We may put together a little something for our DRR Group to compete with on this race.

Posts: 2103 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen Tim Butler's name. I hope I missed it. I doubt anyone on this list has turned on more win lights Tim Butler has. Looks like a popularity contest and YES they are all very good, no doubt. Some have been winning for 25 years, others for a couple years, huge difference IMO.
That said, wish I had a seat on the finish line to sit back and watch.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

now we have 36 of the 48 competitors. Next up is the teammates of the 12 voted in.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
2 gals in the shootout! Will there be more?

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
NO

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Will a woman win it all?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
NO

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
LMFAO, they got their just like our sons, they were picked by someone based off of qualifications and or popularity? What racers will call others out to race? Who's your pick to win it all and what team will win the most overall rounds?

We got 8 months to discuss in detail eh?

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN: corrected spelling...
LMFAO, they got there just like our sons, they were picked by someone based off of qualifications and or popularity? What racers will call others out to race? Who's your pick to win it all and what team will win the most overall rounds?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
too early to make any predictions and this isn't a team sport. Still 12 competitors yet to be announced as well race details, like how are they determining 1st round pairings.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
LMFAO, they got their just like our sons, they were picked by someone based off of qualifications and or popularity? What racers will call others out to race? Who's your pick to win it all and what team will win the most overall rounds?

They might not win but I still got $1000 on my Carolina boys

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Peter went live at 7:00pm last night on fb to talk about team bonus which is now at $7,500 and 1st round pairings. He's leaning towards call outs based on last time shot reaction time of the best 12 dragsters and door cars but hasn't made a decision yet, wanting feed back from the bracket racing community, many of which last night were calling for random pairing.