DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Did he cross the center line or not?
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did he cross the center line or not?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Now one of your personalities thinks I am some kind of Russian Spy?

And another thinks a bunch of drag racers are liberals. When in fact, repeating a lie indefinitely until you can call it true is a play right out of the liberal handbook......even when everybody sees right in front of them that it is false. But this site not being filled with liberals means that we will never believe that Mike was cheated out of that race. No matter how many times Mike says it, nor how many names he calls everyone that doesn't side with him. (another play out of the liberal handbook)

Bucky, now the voices in his head are telling him I am a Russian spy. Bad enough when they had him believing he did not cross center line and hit cone. Now they think you are a Libtard and I am a Russian spy. He (they/ They /Them) think he won a race when he did not. Mike and the voices in his head think that arguing with us is somehow going to change the outcome of a race he lost 6 years ago! Even if he somehow convinced everyone that him crossing the line and hitting cone was not reality it still would not change history from 6 years ago. He still lost.

A full 95% said he crossed the line and lost. Only 4 said he did not cross the line and Mike (or his imaginary friends) never have said how many times he (they/ them) voted.

5 people voted they did not know or care.

Once again Mike (and your imaginary friends) how many times did you all vote?

Does each of your personalities get a vote?

The Reality is Mike lost and that is not going to change. All of us live in Reality and Mike and his imaginary friends should join us there. Calling others names is not going to change History or Reality. In fact it just makes you look further out there.

Take your medication and think for yourself. Do not let the voices in your head ruin your life. It was just one race no big deal you will lose more someday.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The big deal about all this has little to do with me and a lot to do with officials abusing their power.

First, Bradenton track officials say the finish line block was peeled off the track surface by the draft off the back bumper of Nova, which crossed the center line after the finish line. Same as the photo at the stripe shows, no contact with the track fixture.

Then 45 minutes later Bradenton track officials reinstate the wagon back into the race after it was already loaded up, using an impossible story they can't repeat.

Fast forward six years and here we are with frauds and cry baby's covering for frauds and cry baby's without a drop of evidence the Nova broke any rule to be DQ'd.

Yeah, I'd say you two clowns are a couple of libtard clowns, no different than the Libtard clowns who impeached Trump for being a russian spy, without any evidence.

You and your Libtard upside down world ilk have managed to make America the laughing stock of the world.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
82% checked the box the same as I did, saying the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line.

Crossing the center line after the finish line isn't against the rules.

There is no box to check for crossing the center line before the finish line, until you can evidence one with a screenshot photo from the race.

This is how rational thinking works.

As far as the vote goes, there is no box to check for the Nova breaking any rules to be DQ'd, until you evidence one.

So far, six years and counting, you have no evidence the Nova was justifiably DQ'd.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is a story of frauds and cry baby sore losers, and I have the best in the neighborhood Super Pro stats to evidence it.

With a factory condition muscle car on a 10" tire, to boot.

The clique at Sunshine - Bradenton don't have the best in the neighborhood stats.... I do.

And they raced for a lot more years than I did.

Cry Baby sore losers - The Clique - Frauds

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
A full 95% or more depending on how many times you voted say you did in fact cross the line and that the original call from the track was the correct one.

The Reality (remember reality?) is that the track made the call and the burden of proof is up to you which YOU simply have NOT provided. The facts are you were right up next to center line and hit the cone. The track had to stop racing and put it back. Those are the facts, if you say otherwise then YOU have to show some form of definitive proof and you can not.

Just like some of these men who say they are women they can say what they want but we do not have to believe it or agree with their insanity.

I really do not know what you are trying to do here. That race was 6 years ago or more and you can not go back in time and change things. Even if you could there would be much more important things in life to change.

Seriously all you are doing here is making yourself look stupid and show everyone you have a weak at best grasp on Reality.

Be a man, say you took a chance, you cut it too close and lost. Learn from it and do not do it again. No problem we have all made mistakes.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fast forward six years we have frauds and cry babies covering for frauds and cry babies.

Without any evidence, while claiming they moved on.

Fact of the matter is, the vote was on "Did he cross the center line or not"

Yes, after the finish line.

There is no box to check for crossing before the finish line, until you evidence one.

You've had six years to evidence the Nova crossing the center line before the finish line to be justifiably DQ'd, and you can't, so quit your crying, cry baby Libtard.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Life can be so cruel. Poverty, World Hunger, Wars, Cancer and of course the time Mike crossed the line and hit the cone.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Curly Libtard, I didn't word your poll but I can read, so I voted yes the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line.

I can only presume most of the participants can read too.

Only problem is, crossing the center line after the finish line isn't against the rules.

Six years and counting, we're all still sitting on the edges of our seats for you to evidence the Nova breaking a rule to be justifiably DQ'd.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
No after all these years you have not convinced ANYONE that you were right. What we are all sure of now with out any doubt is that you are Crazy.

You have mental issues.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The backdraft of the rear bumper peeling a timing block off the track? I have heard some stories.....but this one is pretty rich!
Not only does it SOUND far fetched....but this is the first of its kind.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
The backdraft of the rear bumper peeling a timing block off the track? I have heard some stories.....but this one is pretty rich!

Obviously you don't understand that he has accomplished things that no one else is capable of.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

Obviously you don't understand that he has accomplished things that no one else is capable of.

Well it is UNBELIEVABLE.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well it is UNBELIEVABLE.

The only thing you've convinced everyone of with your poll is, it's nearly unanimous all participants can see the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line.

Only problem is, it's not against the rules to cross the center line after the finish line.

I bet you ain't got the sack to start another poll "Did he cross the center line before the finish line"

You'd lose on that poll too, nearly unanimously, same as you did this poll. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well it is UNBELIEVABLE.

The only thing you've convinced everyone of with your poll is, it's nearly unanimous all participants can see the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line.

Only problem is, it's not against the rules to cross the center line after the finish line.

I bet you ain't got the sack to start another poll "Did he cross the center line before the finish line"

You'd lose on that poll too, nearly unanimously, same as you did this poll. Smile

Oh we could. But better would be a "Should Mike take his loss like a man and STFU on this subject forever? But we all know the results without going through those motions.

Better yet......I bet YOU don't have the sack to start either poll. LOL

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Six years and counting, we're all still sitting on the edges of our seats for anyone to evidence the Nova not breaking a rule to be justifiably reentered.

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well it is UNBELIEVABLE.

Oh we could. But better would be a "Should Mike take his loss like a man and STFU on this subject forever? But we all know the results without going through those motions.

Better yet......I bet YOU don't have the sack to start either poll. LOL

So this photo is the original call at the stripe, the Nova is winner. No contact with the timing fixture.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So when are you gonna show everyone the photo the station wagon wins the race?

Do you have a photo showing the station wagon winning the race?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The Video showed you crossing the line. The Announcer said you took out a cone down there, the track manager said you crossed line and took out cone and 95% of the people here said you crossed the line.

I really think it is more than 95% you still refuse to answer how many times you voted. How many of the 4 who voted for you were your personalities?

Yet after 6 years or more you are still crying and lying about it.

You have mental issues. You need to learn to accept reality and face the facts. We can not help you until you get a grasp on reality.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious Curly Libtard.

I need to get a grip on reality, but you have no photo of the station wagon winning the race.

What you're doing is called inverting reality, it's what Libtards do.

This is the original call at the stripe from track officials at Bradenton Curly Libtard.

Nova is winner, no contact with the finish line timing fixture.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When are you gonna show your photo of the station wagon winning the race?

So far it's been 6 years, and you got nothing but unsupported claims and zero evidence.

And a poll which is nearly unanimous, saying the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line, which isn't against the rules.

If anyone needs their head examined, it's you and your Libtard Ilk.