DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Did he cross the center line or not?
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did he cross the center line or not?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
What can KAREN say?

Tell us more KAREN.

Tell us how you were justified, it was noble of you to lie, cry, deny.

It was for the greater good, right KAREN?

Tell us how the Libtard mind works, I'm very curious to know.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We're not in Kansas anymore. Every hill, is a hill to die on Libtard.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The pole results are pretty clear.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
WTF happened to this thread.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:

Yes Libtard they are, it's self evident the Nova won the race, then crossed the centerline *after* the finish line. That's self evident too.

Crossing the centerline *after* the finish line is not against the rules.

Yes the poll results are accurate...

Did he cross the center line or not? Yes, after the finish line.

I voted yes he crossed the centerline after the finish line.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Libtards cry, lie, deny

Helluva job getting around that cone Eh Libtards? Smile

I told ya that Nova drives like a Cadillac.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Adapt is no longer an option.

Take on the Libtards tooth and nail.

Everything is at stake.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Libtard upside down world commander in chief.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Everyone relax, I got your back.

I got these Libtards right where I want them.

They ain't bringing their upside down world to drag racing.

Everyone relax, I got this.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
WTF happened to this thread.
now ya know why there are only 13 members checked in-RERUN IS ON A FRUITLOOP FANTESY AGAIN-LOL

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 409 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Yes Libtard they are, it's self evident the Nova won the race, then crossed the centerline *after* the finish line. That's self evident too.

At least you finally admit you crossed the centerline. Maybe a little reality is starting to set in you one of your personalities.

Simple question though, if you crossed center line after finish line how did you knock the cone over? Hmmmm.....

At least you finally admit you crossed the line.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
quote:

At least you finally admit you crossed the centerline. Maybe a little reality is starting to set in you one of your personalities.

Simple question though, if you crossed center line after finish line how did you knock the cone over? Hmmmm.....

At least you finally admit you crossed the line.

Crossing the center line after the finish line was the original call Einstein, ruling the Nova winner.

Nothing new there.

The foam block was peeled off the track surface by the draft behind the Nova crossing the center line after the finish line, this was also the original call, evidenced by the photo at the stripe.

45 minutes later, the wagon was taken back out of the trailer and reinstated by an impossible story Bradenton officials can't repeat due to this photo at the stripe. If they did repeat their impossible story everyone would know they rigged a drag race.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Curly is now trying to pretend he didn't know crossing the centerline after the finish line isn't against the rules.

Ain't that right Curly?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

By everyone…you mean the 82% that think it was the right call?
Dang man you brought this thread back from the dead yourself. Lol

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

By everyone…you mean the 82% that think it was the right call?
Dang man you brought this thread back from the dead yourself. Lol

Libtard, you're lying again. You can't form a sentence without lying can you?

82% voted the same as I did, the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line, which isn't against the rules.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Five people voted said they did not know (or care!) so they should not even be in the vote.

FOUR people out of 42 said you did not cross the line. How many of that four was your votes? We all know you have multiple personalities and mental issues. We know that. Serious question, how many of those 4 votes was you? (or one of your personalities) In any case 4 out of 42 votes is 95% say you crossed the line. EVEN YOU SAID YOU CROSSED THE LINE! That much we all agree on.
But now you want to say it was after the finish line but some how the cone at that exact time decided to self destruct and run for its life. You have mental issues and making no sense.

You agree the cone moved. You said that, you agree that you was close as you can use whole track. True you can as long as you do not cross line or hit cones as per rules. You also agree your competitor was not close to the center line. So if he did not hit it who did? I think we all know the answer to that even if you refuse face reality and admit it. Reality is obviously not something you deal with often.

Bottom line is someone hit the cone, the track had to shut down for a few minutes to replace the cone so the timing system would work. They made the determination that you hit it and disqualified you as they should per the rules.

Here is the deal, I do not care but I am not going to agree with you and be a part of your insanity when we all know you are wrong.

If you want to put on lipstick and say you are a girl I do not have to agree with it. You are delusional and I will not be a part of it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Five people voted said they did not know (or care!) so they should not even be in the vote.

FOUR people out of 42 said you did not cross the line. How many of that four was your votes? We all know you have multiple personalities and mental issues. We know that. Serious question, how many of those 4 votes was you? (or one of your personalities) In any case 4 out of 42 votes is 95% say you crossed the line. EVEN YOU SAID YOU CROSSED THE LINE! That much we all agree on.
But now you want to say it was after the finish line but some how the cone at that exact time decided to self destruct and run for its life. You have mental issues and making no sense.

You agree the cone moved. You said that, you agree that you was close as you can use whole track. True you can as long as you do not cross line or hit cones as per rules. You also agree your competitor was not close to the center line. So if he did not hit it who did? I think we all know the answer to that even if you refuse face reality and admit it. Reality is obviously not something you deal with often.

Bottom line is someone hit the cone, the track had to shut down for a few minutes to replace the cone so the timing system would work. They made the determination that you hit it and disqualified you as they should per the rules.

Here is the deal, I do not care but I am not going to agree with you and be a part of your insanity when we all know you are wrong.

If you want to put on lipstick and say you are a girl I do not have to agree with it. You are delusional and I will not be a part of it.

Here is the deal, post a screenshot photo of the Nova crossing the center line to evidence what you claim to see in the video of the race, or you're a flaming delusional Libtard without the capacity for a rational thought, the same as Biden.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So far, you've had six years to prove you're not a flaming delusional Libtard without the capacity for a rational thought, like Biden, by posting a screenshot photo of what you claim to see in the video of the race.

You've claimed for six years to see the Nova cross the centerline in the video of the race, not once has you or anyone else posted a screenshot photo of the Nova crossing the center line before the finish line.

Because it never happened. This proves you're a flaming delusional Libtard incapable of a rational thought, same as Biden.

You're right up there with Clinton, Biden and Obama as far as flaming delusional Libtards without the capacity for a rational thought. With six years of experience and practice.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
82% checked the box the same as I did, saying the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line.

Crossing the center line after the finish line isn't against the rules.

There is no box to check for crossing the center line before the finish line, until you can evidence one with a screenshot photo from the race.

This is how rational thinking works.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't forget that his ORIGINAL post on YB claimed that he got into some oil and that's the reason that he lost.....his story has changed several times and for some reason he's stuck on repeat.

Now he will come on and say I'm a delusional libtard like he does everyone else.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post