DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Did he cross the center line or not?
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did he cross the center line or not?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I didn't get into drag racing to blow track officials so they "like me" as you put it.

Maybe you and Complacent Curly Temple did, and I'm just missing something here.

I'd guess, just from our conversations here on DRR, the both of you are good at it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So when are they gonna change the name to... Blow the Track Officials until they like you Hot Rod Association?

Complacency is how the Libtards have managed to turn Gods Country into a shyt hole.

I'm not gonna add to it, I can see the forest for the trees.

You two cowards can blow all the track officials you want.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The track officials are there to officiate what happens in reality on the drag strip, not makeup impossible fantasy stories, as final arbitrators for an outcome of their preference.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You two stupid Libtards give away freedom like old shoes, other people fought and died for.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Cmar:
bottom line truth is ,, you pounded his a s s ....

Made him look silly.

The clique at Bradenton did not like that. Especially because it was my first race back after 5 years off from racing.

So the clique at Bradenton lied and made up an impossible story to put him back in the race 45 minutes after he loaded up, declared loser originally.

It's self evident from this photo at the stripe, the Nova is the winner of the race.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So the big question now is, how does the clique at Bradenton and all its supporters distinguish themselves as any different than the libtards at the helm in DC, and all their corruption? Which is also self evident.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm?

Libtards come in all shapes and sizes.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Turn on the Boob Tube, the Libtards are cornering the market on their power indicting Trump.

First they cheat him, then they arrest him.

How do these people in the clique at Bradenton and their supporters, distinguish themselves as any different?

Be careful wishing for a bannana republic, you're close to your wish coming true.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
ADMIN delete this post as Mike Rietow is off his medication again. In his deranged mental state he has turned this into a political posting. Mike there are many mental heath facilities out there for you to get support. If anyone knows mike convince him he needs mental help and fast..

Here is the DC government run mental health hotline number 1-888-628-9454 you're tax dollars are paying for it so for your our own well being use it. Tell them you were cheated out of a race 7 plus years ago and needs help convincing the world you are right.. have your manifesto ready as i am sure they would like to read it

Posts: 177 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Strange, he answers to his own posts.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
Strange, he answers to his own posts.

So does our other Mental Midget Ed.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4009 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:

So does our other Mental Midget Ed.

Mental libtard, I understand you only believe your eyes, that's normal we all only believe our own eyes.

This is real simple, post a screenshot from the video showing what your eyes see.

If you can't, you're lying about what you claim your eyes see.

It's self evident Bradenton track officials rigged the race using an impossible story to put the wagon back in after already loading up declared loser of the semifinal round originally.

Self evident the Nova is the winner of the race, as the original call said.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's also self evident Bradenton track officials rigged a drag race that paid money to win, by the fact they can't give a clarification for putting the wagon back in the race 45 minutes after originally declaring it the loser of the round.

Otherwise they'd just give a clarification like any other drag strip official would.

They can't give a clarification because they used an impossible story according to video of the race, to put the wagon back in.

Common sense and self evident

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does Bradenton have the same owner and track manager as they did 7 years ago?

Posts: 45 | Location: behind you | Registered: July 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hangonrcer:
Does Bradenton have the same owner and track manager as they did 7 years ago?

The same lady who made the call ruling Seigel loser of the round originally, runs the place still.

The same lady also got talked into going with an impossible story to put Seigel back in the race.

If there wasn't a 45 minute to an hour cleanup in the lane, none of this would've happened.

Backroom deals.

I hear they're trying to get rid of her, but that she's the only one who knows how to turn everything on, and she won't show anyone else, in fear of a replacement.

That's just a rumor though, second hand info, don't know how true it is.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The new owner got rid of all the other track officials involved.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They call her eagle eye because she's never missed a call.

Unfortunately she got talked into an impossible story to put Seigel back in, she can't give a clarification on.

She's gotta go, or give a clarification.

What can she say?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Or just apologize and give her word it won't ever happen again, like I requested from her in the days following the race.

But that would be a clarification, wouldn't it?

What can she say?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Amazing how you call everyone Libtards but you are the biggest KAREN there is. Never thought i would see a Karen in drag racing but you proved me wrong.. Good job Karen keep up the craziness.

Posts: 177 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Amazing how you call everyone Libtards but you are the biggest KAREN there is. Never thought i would see a Karen in drag racing but you proved me wrong.. Good job Karen keep up the craziness.

The Karen's are the clowns who claimed I was a dirty driver.

Tell me about my dirty driving Karen?

Look how close to the center line I am, tell me how I did that to scare the guy KAREN.

Tell us KAREN, while disregarding the 45 minute cleanup in the lane which spawned the impossible call to put Seigel back in.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tell us KAREN, all the bad things I did to justify you rigging a drag race.

Like 7 Super Pro championships in 10 years at the sister track Sunshine.

13 final rounds on 21 entry's at the sister track to Bradenton, Sunshine.

Tell us KAREN what justified you rig a drag race?

Tell us about all these bad things I did with a street car on a 10" tire in Super Pro.

Tell us more KAREN.