DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Did he cross the center line or not?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did he cross the center line or not?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
It hasn't really driven me insane,

Take a moment and think that over......

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
It hasn't really driven me insane,

Take a moment and think that over......

In reality you should be appreciative there's people out there willing to take on these Libtards.

Its a tough job but someone has gotta do it.

This is the battle going on currently in this country.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
You DO realize you will never be re-instated as the winner of that race right?
There was a simple mistake made one way or the other in an otherwise unimportant point in time in the middle of the night that you have let drive you more insane for the last 5-6 years.....

Move on brother and enjoy some quality of life for a change...

It hasn't really driven me insane, you see this isn't my thread, I didn't start it.

Most people aren't conscious of the fact this is the ideological battle going on in society today. It's a spiritual battle of good vs evil.

Evil wants for authorities to be able to determine what is True and false, right and wrong arbitrarily, according to their preference. This is the radical left who told you to do what you're told with vaccines. AKA upside down World

Good wants evidence to determine true and false, right and wrong.

For me this is like shooting fish in a barrel, because we all know these two Libtards have no evidence or proof or alternative photo showing the station wagon winning the race at the stripe.

We've known it for 6 plus years.

For as long as they wanna play pretend, I'm willing to shoot fish in a barrel.

Fortunately, this isn't an ideological battle. There are some facts involved, including a moved timing block. There is some judgement of track officials, and there is forever complaints from the fella who swears he was cheated. Probably be on his epitaph.
Mike, the onus is not on anyone else to prove anything. You were the one that disagreed with the decision. It's on you to prove otherwise, since the weak picture and videos presented don't show sh1t. But the moved timing block is a tough one in a race where you were pretty much right on top of it. Even if everyone believed your story.......which it appears they do not, it was a mistake that was made by track officials....not a conspiracy to mess a mediocre racer out of a trophy.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Again, this is the original call declaring the nova winner. No contact with the finish line fixture.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Now wheres your alternative photo showing the station wagon winning the race?

The station wagon was reinstated 45 minutes later.

Where's that photo at?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Doesn't there need to be a photo showing the station wagon winning the race?

Or do track officials decide who wins and who loses irregardless of what happens on the drag strip?

That's the precedence your advocating for drag racing correct?

That's called upside down world, Libtard.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only photo you could introduce to this thread, showing the station wagon winning this race at the stripe, would be a photo showing the right front tire of the Nova leading straight to the front side of the timing fixture.

This is the story Bradenton track officials used to reinstate the station wagon back into the race 45 minutes after it was loaded up, originally declared loser..

So go find it.

I'm waiting 6 years and counting Libtards.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The question was did you cross center line or hit the cone. The answer is YES which is automatic Disqualification. The announcer said you hit the cone so it was not any kind of lets gang up on Mike and get him. No, they had to stop the race and go put back the cone you knocked over. When they do that they call the starter and ask if one of racers crossed the line and it appears they made the correct call. That is not only my opinion but 95% of the people who looked at video of you hitting it.

You asked our opinion and 95% said yes in fact you did hit the cone. The only people who said you did not was you and your multiple personalities. Now you get get mad all you want but it does not change the fact you hit the cone. Does not change the fact you were disqualified for it. Does not change the fact you lost.

Your rambling incoherent and crazy liberal / Russian spy/ name calling bull does not help your case and even makes you look more stupid. Everyone here knows I am not a Russian spy and even if I was Russia does not care you hit the cone and lost.

You have literally spent years trashing a track and management who did the right thing and made the right call just because you did not like the outcome. If you think they made the wrong call then the burden of proof is on you and you have not provided anything. In fact it shows you lost.

You can argue about it all day but you still lost. We all know it and they are not going to reinstate you and declare you the winner. You lost. Deal with it and move on with your life. You have to accept reality, you can not stick your head in the sand (@$$ in the air) and say it did not happen and refuse to accept it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
LOL!! I can read.

The question on the poll is/was.

"Did he cross the center line or not"

We all answered unanimously nearly.

Yes,,,, after the center line.

Only problem is, crossing the center line after the finish line, isn't against the rules.

Bucky worded that so no one would have to lie, it backfired on him.

Bucky is a sneaky little libtard, he was counting on many not being able to read.

Maybe Bucky should start another poll and be more specific this time.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Little Bucky Libtard, start another poll and be specific this time.

Little Bucky Libtard knew some would object to lying, so he wasn't specific.

Clever little Libtard that little Bucky.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Little Bucky Libtard is a gangster like the Big Man.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
The question was did you cross center line or hit the cone. The answer is YES which is automatic Disqualification. The announcer said you hit the cone so it was not any kind of lets gang up on Mike and get him. No, they had to stop the race and go put back the cone you knocked over. When they do that they call the starter and ask if one of racers crossed the line and it appears they made the correct call. That is not only my opinion but 95% of the people who looked at video of you hitting it.

You asked our opinion and 95% said yes in fact you did hit the cone. The only people who said you did not was you and your multiple personalities. Now you get get mad all you want but it does not change the fact you hit the cone. Does not change the fact you were disqualified for it. Does not change the fact you lost.

Your rambling incoherent and crazy liberal / Russian spy/ name calling bull does not help your case and even makes you look more stupid. Everyone here knows I am not a Russian spy and even if I was Russia does not care you hit the cone and lost.

You have literally spent years trashing a track and management who did the right thing and made the right call just because you did not like the outcome. If you think they made the wrong call then the burden of proof is on you and you have not provided anything. In fact it shows you lost.

You can argue about it all day but you still lost. We all know it and they are not going to reinstate you and declare you the winner. You lost. Deal with it and move on with your life. You have to accept reality, you can not stick your head in the sand (@$$ in the air) and say it did not happen and refuse to accept it.

Read the title of the thread again Libtard, without lying about what it says.

The title is simply "Did he cross the center line or not"

The answer is yes, after the finish line. We all answered yes, nearly unanimously

It was also the original call made by track officials at Bradenton.

Quote... No one crossed the center line before the finish line, tell the Nova to get ready for the final round.

45 minutes later Bradenton track officials changed their original story to,,, the Nova's front right tire lead straight to the front side of the finish line block.

Since this is you and Little bucky Libtards thread, and Bradenton track officials can't give a clarification due to the photo showing no contact on the finish line timing fixture as their original call said, the onus is on you to show your alternative photo of the station wagon winning the race.

We both know you can't, because it never happened.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Curly Libtard, did the Nova's right front tire run over the finish line fixture as Bradenton track officials story to reinstate the station wagon said?

Or did the Nova win the race as the original call said?

Don't lie about what you see now Libtard. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Curly Libtard, did the Nova's right front tire run over the finish line fixture as Bradenton track officials story to reinstate the station wagon said?

Or did the Nova win the race as the original call said?

Don't lie about what you see now Libtard. Smile

This is a test to see if you have the capacity for telling the Truth on even self evident matters.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
The question was did you cross center line or hit the cone.

Really? Show everyone where the poll says anything about hitting the cone?

Lie 1.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
The question was did you cross center line or hit the cone. The answer is YES which is automatic Disqualification. The announcer said you hit the cone.

You asked our opinion and 95% said yes in fact you did hit the cone.

Really, the announcer said the Nova hit the cone? No he didn't.

Lie 2

I asked for your opinion? Really? Where?

Lie 3.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

you did hit the cone.

You have literally spent years trashing a track and management who did the right thing.

Really? The nova hit the cone? Why can't you show the Nova hitting the cone?

Could it be because it never happened? Yes.

Lie 4

Really? I trashed a track or did I just explain the Nova was originally declared winner by the original call made by the lady in the tower who makes all the calls at Bradenton for 20 plus years.

The original call spoken by her saying no one crossed the center line before the finish line, tell the Nova to get ready for the final.

That's not trashing the track libtard as awful as it sounds, it's fact.

Lie 5.

45 minutes later Bradenton track officials reinstated the station wagon by an impossible story saying the Nova's right front tire ran over the finish line fixture.

This isn't trashing the track either, as awful as it sounds, it's fact.

Now ask me how I know the impossible story Bradenton track officials used to reinstate the station wagon is impossible, and made up out of thin air by a bunch of cry baby sore losers?

AKA the Bradenton Clique

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're a manipulator and a liar Curly Libtard, no different than the Libtards who impeached Trump for being a Russian spy.

Without any Evidence, then rigged an election in broad daylight, same as Bradenton Motorsports park track officials rigged a drag race in broad daylight.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now you get get mad all you want but it does not change the fact you hit the cone. Does not change the fact you were disqualified for it. Does not change the fact you lost.

Really? I get mad because I can't change the fact I hit the cone, the fact I was disqualified for it, and the fact I lost?

Really? These are all facts eh? That's some funny shyt considering you've got a video to pluck still shot photo's from.

And you can't come up with one photo supporting your delusion claims.

Lies 6, 7, 8

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:

Fortunately, this isn't an ideological battle. Even if everyone believed your story.......which it appears they do not, it was a mistake that was made by track officials....not a conspiracy to mess a mediocre racer out of a trophy.

This makes a lot of sense, If I'm mediocre, what's that make the loser of the race? Sub-mediocre?

You know the guy Bradenton track officials made up an impossible story to reinstate with a free ride to the final round, 45 minutes after loading his car into his trailer, originally ruled loser.

Yeah that was a mistake alright. A premeditated one.

It don't really matter what you believe, all parties involved the night of the race, understand I'm speaking facts.

The high IQ in the room can look at this photo and tell you I'm speaking the facts as well. The street wise in the room following along.