Find
Notify
Tools

Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
but 3 idiots here that can't handle the TRUTH and the FACTS want you to believe that I didn't break the biggest story in all of auto racing here, 31 days ago. Laughing very hard

But you didnt! Many knew about it prior to your post. 34,000 + views and a 2 star rating, not really something to brag about lol. If stats on a public forum like this matter to you then your pretty shallow of a man .

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
quote:
but 3 idiots here that can't handle the TRUTH and the FACTS want you to believe that I didn't break the biggest story in all of auto racing here, 31 days ago. Laughing very hard

But you didnt! Many knew about it prior to your post. 34,000 + views and a 2 star rating, not really something to brag about lol. If stats on a public forum like this matter to you then your pretty shallow of a man .

^^
He’s not the “ Clark Kent” mild mannered reporter he wants to be on here.. actually Smokin is correct. Most racers knew probably two weeks before it was posted here. So Ed, if you want an “Attaboy” or a pat on the back ... ok..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong Fake News and total BULLSHYT!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong Fake News and total BULLSHYT!

Your exactly right ED, this is exactly what you did by creating this thread! Ed is the guy who likes participation trophies and attention awards.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
It's sad that he is the only one that thinks he is great. Yet he continues to post and get beat up. What do you call that, a masochist?

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^one of many today that believes words posted on a meaningless internet message board or some other social media platform hurt. BlahBlah Pathetic!

Ain't nobody beating me up and I'm easy to find but the cowards that mostly hide behind internet screen names, hurling school yard insults would never say it to my face.

Loser Floyd Staggs

Loser Da Shoe

Loser SmokinChicken

Loser B KING

Loser I.P. Dailey

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^one of many today that believes words posted on a meaningless internet message board or some other social media platform hurt. BlahBlah Pathetic!

Ain't nobody beating me up and I'm easy to find but the cowards that mostly hide behind internet screen names, hurling school yard insults would never say it to my face.

Loser Floyd Staggs

Loser Da Shoe

Loser SmokinChicken

Loser B KING

Loser I.P. Dailey

I would say it to your face and anyone who is with you, thats a fact!.. BUT lets break this down, obviously you are a hypocrite outlined by your comment. You INFACT believe words posted on a meaningless internet message board mean something, because if you didnt then you woldnt be here arguing with others about news "you broke" supposedly. So when you state the word "Pathetic" its a self reflection of you. Im sorry but if you cant come to grasps with it ill go ahead and help some, you are a pathetic man that strives for attention while on this forum. Anytime someone bashes you all you do is reply with some dumb azz emoji or comment, never anything constructive. Many only know your name as being that azz clwn from the forum, if thats something you think is an achievement then you once again have re defined the phrase "grossly pathetic"! You brag about how many views and comments on your threads but you dont realize the rating of the thread amounts too poor. I can have 50 million views or comments but if it has a 1 star rating then that means it sucks. So you are bragging and glorifying people laughing at you and not with you as you may assume!

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the guy still hiding behind his screen name. Blue Man

No you wouldn't and that's a fact!

Loser Da Shoe

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
says the guy still hiding behind his screen name. Blue Man

No you wouldn't and that's a fact!

Loser Da Shoe

LOL says the guy who doesn't even know the guy hiding behind the keyboard LOL you must eat dyk daily LOL. Well said Shoe.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ain't nobody beating me up and I'm easy to find but the cowards that mostly hide behind internet screen names, hurling school yard insults would never say it to my face. I have to correct myself, Floyd & B King don't hide behind internet screen names! Plus, I hurl plenty of school yard insults & never say anything to anybody's face!

#1 Loser 1320ricer

#1 Loser 1320ricer

#1 Loser 1320ricer

Loser Floyd Staggs

Loser Da Shoe

Loser SmokinChicken

Loser B KING

Loser I.P. Dailey

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2544 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Idiot alert! Ed is posting

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
1320/Ed, you better be careful and take a mulligan on this one. You don't want to end up in timeout again! 3 strikes and you're OUT.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
1320/Ed, you better be careful and take a mulligan on this one. You don't want to end up in timeout again! 3 strikes and you're OUT.

He gets treated exactly how he should on the Forums. He doesn't like the people who call him on his Forum BS. He has/had multiple screen names & booted from multiple Forums. He provides cheap entertainment for the masses, including myself. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2544 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Very cheap entertainment

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The only forum BS here is what's posted by you and a few other losers that hide behind screen names.

The TRUTH and the FACTS here in this thread is I and I alone broke the news here that JFR racing was done for the season and 28 days after I broke that news John Force confirmed it. now go "eat dyk"!

35,000+ views on our way to 36,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
35,000+ views on our way to 36,000 about "NHRA will pull the plug on the season before the end of July"

Wrong Wrong Wrong

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Force vowed to not make the same mistake Custer did, and die at little bighorn.

Norwalk the same.

Read between the lines.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Here we go again. Hiding behind a screen name? 1320 racer has an identity? It's not good on any other forums. I believe Yellow Bullet called you a douche.
I use my name and you can find me on many platforms.
I'm Back

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Why don't you guys just block these idiots?

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post