Bracket Talk
Breaking News

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/4817018396

August 04, 2020, 08:50 AM
SmokinChicken
Breaking News
quote:
but 3 idiots here that can't handle the TRUTH and the FACTS want you to believe that I didn't break the biggest story in all of auto racing here, 31 days ago. Laughing very hard

But you didnt! Many knew about it prior to your post. 34,000 + views and a 2 star rating, not really something to brag about lol. If stats on a public forum like this matter to you then your pretty shallow of a man .
August 04, 2020, 10:41 AM
BP758
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
quote:
but 3 idiots here that can't handle the TRUTH and the FACTS want you to believe that I didn't break the biggest story in all of auto racing here, 31 days ago. Laughing very hard

But you didnt! Many knew about it prior to your post. 34,000 + views and a 2 star rating, not really something to brag about lol. If stats on a public forum like this matter to you then your pretty shallow of a man .

^^
He’s not the “ Clark Kent” mild mannered reporter he wants to be on here.. actually Smokin is correct. Most racers knew probably two weeks before it was posted here. So Ed, if you want an “Attaboy” or a pat on the back ... ok..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!
August 04, 2020, 10:45 AM
1320racer
Wrong Fake News and total BULLSHYT!
August 04, 2020, 10:47 AM
Da Shoe
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong Fake News and total BULLSHYT!

Your exactly right ED, this is exactly what you did by creating this thread! Ed is the guy who likes participation trophies and attention awards.
August 04, 2020, 12:48 PM
Floyd Staggs
It's sad that he is the only one that thinks he is great. Yet he continues to post and get beat up. What do you call that, a masochist?

Old Guys Rule
V787 Sst787
https://www.thefoat.com/Ososik...jnkQG5aVrmV3A%3D%3D/
August 04, 2020, 12:54 PM
1320racer
^^^one of many today that believes words posted on a meaningless internet message board or some other social media platform hurt. BlahBlah Pathetic!

Ain't nobody beating me up and I'm easy to find but the cowards that mostly hide behind internet screen names, hurling school yard insults would never say it to my face.

Loser Floyd Staggs

Loser Da Shoe

Loser SmokinChicken

Loser B KING

Loser I.P. Dailey
August 04, 2020, 01:23 PM
Da Shoe
quote:
^^^one of many today that believes words posted on a meaningless internet message board or some other social media platform hurt. BlahBlah Pathetic!

Ain't nobody beating me up and I'm easy to find but the cowards that mostly hide behind internet screen names, hurling school yard insults would never say it to my face.

Loser Floyd Staggs

Loser Da Shoe

Loser SmokinChicken

Loser B KING

Loser I.P. Dailey

I would say it to your face and anyone who is with you, thats a fact!.. BUT lets break this down, obviously you are a hypocrite outlined by your comment. You INFACT believe words posted on a meaningless internet message board mean something, because if you didnt then you woldnt be here arguing with others about news "you broke" supposedly. So when you state the word "Pathetic" its a self reflection of you. Im sorry but if you cant come to grasps with it ill go ahead and help some, you are a pathetic man that strives for attention while on this forum. Anytime someone bashes you all you do is reply with some dumb azz emoji or comment, never anything constructive. Many only know your name as being that azz clwn from the forum, if thats something you think is an achievement then you once again have re defined the phrase "grossly pathetic"! You brag about how many views and comments on your threads but you dont realize the rating of the thread amounts too poor. I can have 50 million views or comments but if it has a 1 star rating then that means it sucks. So you are bragging and glorifying people laughing at you and not with you as you may assume!
August 04, 2020, 01:35 PM
1320racer
says the guy still hiding behind his screen name. Blue Man

No you wouldn't and that's a fact!

Loser Da Shoe
August 04, 2020, 01:47 PM
SmokinChicken
quote:
says the guy still hiding behind his screen name. Blue Man

No you wouldn't and that's a fact!

Loser Da Shoe

LOL says the guy who doesn't even know the guy hiding behind the keyboard LOL you must eat dyk daily LOL. Well said Shoe.
August 04, 2020, 02:00 PM
B KING
quote:
Ain't nobody beating me up and I'm easy to find but the cowards that mostly hide behind internet screen names, hurling school yard insults would never say it to my face. I have to correct myself, Floyd & B King don't hide behind internet screen names! Plus, I hurl plenty of school yard insults & never say anything to anybody's face!

#1 Loser 1320ricer

#1 Loser 1320ricer

#1 Loser 1320ricer

Loser Floyd Staggs

Loser Da Shoe

Loser SmokinChicken

Loser B KING

Loser I.P. Dailey

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
August 04, 2020, 03:32 PM
I.P. Dailey
Idiot alert! Ed is posting
August 04, 2020, 03:54 PM
Canted Valve
1320/Ed, you better be careful and take a mulligan on this one. You don't want to end up in timeout again! 3 strikes and you're OUT.

Illegitimi non carborundum
August 04, 2020, 04:43 PM
B KING
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
1320/Ed, you better be careful and take a mulligan on this one. You don't want to end up in timeout again! 3 strikes and you're OUT.

He gets treated exactly how he should on the Forums. He doesn't like the people who call him on his Forum BS. He has/had multiple screen names & booted from multiple Forums. He provides cheap entertainment for the masses, including myself. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
August 05, 2020, 12:11 AM
I.P. Dailey
Very cheap entertainment
August 05, 2020, 04:03 AM
1320racer
The only forum BS here is what's posted by you and a few other losers that hide behind screen names.

The TRUTH and the FACTS here in this thread is I and I alone broke the news here that JFR racing was done for the season and 28 days after I broke that news John Force confirmed it. now go "eat dyk"!

35,000+ views on our way to 36,000 about “just another funny car racer” Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing
August 05, 2020, 06:22 AM
B KING
35,000+ views on our way to 36,000 about "NHRA will pull the plug on the season before the end of July"

Wrong Wrong Wrong

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
August 05, 2020, 08:22 AM
442OLDS
http://www.competitionplus.com...out-nhras-intentions
August 05, 2020, 08:33 AM
Mike Rietow
Force vowed to not make the same mistake Custer did, and die at little bighorn.

Norwalk the same.

Read between the lines.
August 05, 2020, 08:50 AM
Floyd Staggs
Here we go again. Hiding behind a screen name? 1320 racer has an identity? It's not good on any other forums. I believe Yellow Bullet called you a douche.
I use my name and you can find me on many platforms.
I'm Back

Old Guys Rule
V787 Sst787
https://www.thefoat.com/Ososik...jnkQG5aVrmV3A%3D%3D/
August 05, 2020, 09:12 AM
mopacltd
Why don't you guys just block these idiots?