DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Lights Out & Donald Long
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lights Out & Donald Long
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, from the evidence provided to me in that video, I'm declaring the man an idiot....

I completely agree !!!

I just wanna see what someone seems justifiable, the evidence ya know ………

Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's like when you're watching a football game and you see a guy retaliate at the end of a play. Everyone see's the guy retaliate and the majority watching say what an idiot the player is for retaliating, now he's gonna get thrown out of the game.

Until they show the replay including the cheap shot which sparked the retaliation, in other words the Evidence.

Only in this hypothetical game, it was the officials the player retaliated on.

Does it make the player any more or less of an idiot for retaliating on an official? You can judge for yourself by going to Duck X FB and reading the reports from eyewitnesses who saw some of what was going on.

Personally I think justifiable retaliation is as red blooded American as it gets. Official or otherwise.

You ain't got a hair on your azz and you're probably a liberal snowflake panzy if you aren't willing to retaliate, in the event you take a cheap shot.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
You ain't got a hair on your azz and you're probably a liberal snowflake panzy if you aren't willing to retaliate, in the event you take a cheap shot.

You must realize it's the libtards that went batshyt crazy after the election and are STILL unable to control themselves right?
But I digress....the out of control nutcase in your video got a ticket....pay it or fight it in court like the rest of us sane people do....

I don't care what some loon, or his #1 fan, says...
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

You must realize it's the libtards that went batshyt crazy after the election and are STILL unable to control themselves right?
But I digress....the out of control nutcase in your video got a ticket....pay it or fight it in court like the rest of us sane people do....

I don't care what some loon, or his #1 fan, says...
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it....

The Libtards went batshyt crazy because they lost, not as a retaliatory measure for being cheap shotted or cheated. When the libtards admitted 11 Russian internet trolls cost them the Presidential election with their original witch hunt investigation, they essentially admitted they lost.

I too originally thought the promoter blew a gasket over traffic citations, until I went to Duck X FB and read some of the reports from eyewitnesses at the race, who saw some of what was going on.

I'm a drag racing enthusiast just like you. You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Personally I have no opinion one way or the other BUT, on the other hand I also have no problem considering both sides of the story according to the Evidence. I don't have to be a #1 fan to remain impartial. It's everyday standard procedure.

How many innocent people would you imagine have been put to death over the ages because of the preconceived notion authority is Truth, rather than Truth is the Authority? Millions probably, all because people can't remain impartial in considering the Evidence. Does the movie Seven Angry Men ring a bell?

Everybody, even the homeless guy gets a fair shake. It's the bare minimum of decency.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
None of your double talk and repeating sayings over and over is ever going to change the fact the guy is sitting in his truck ranting threats and accusations like an unstable nutcase....

That video is de facto evidence of his mental state.....Best of all, he supplied the evidence himself...no other secondhand info or descriptions on another site about events is needed....his own video is the only evidence I need....

The End...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
None of your double talk and repeating sayings over and over is ever going to change the fact the guy is sitting in his truck ranting threats and accusations like an unstable nutcase....

That video is de facto evidence of his mental state.....Best of all, he supplied the evidence himself...no other secondhand info or descriptions on another site about events is needed....his own video is the only evidence I need....

The End...

Fervent, I don't mind. Fervent is human.

Predatory, I do mind. Predatory is psychopathic-without conscience/satanic and not human. The Nazi's were predatory/satanic.

He F'd up wearing his emotion on his sleeve a bit in retaliation, but I see no rational reason to take down a pretty decent drag race using witch hunt tactics on sponsors, just because the guy made the mistake of proving he's human. What he did wasn't planned, it was reactionary. Humans react poorly on occasion.

On the other hand Evil plots , plans and is predatory.

Where else can we see a Chevelle this nice drag a Ford Mustang A to B and the police don't show up to shut down illegal street racing?

https://youtu.be/e-YtSHylNxE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Sooo Duck is a human dumfuc that made MANY decisions that made him look that way...its not human, its habitual for Duck.

Kind of like your posts...habitually over said, over typed and look like your defensive of an idiot...eventually you look like the idiot too sir.

Duck gets no decency from me as he shows none...MORE than once in his career of idiocy has he shown he is an idiot.

Cant fix it in most cases with people like this...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Sooo Duck is a human dumfuc that made MANY decisions that made him look that way...its not human, its habitual for Duck.

Kind of like your posts...habitually over said, over typed and look like your defensive of an idiot...eventually you look like the idiot too sir.

Duck gets no decency from me as he shows none...MORE than once in his career of idiocy has he shown he is an idiot.

Cant fix it in most cases with people like this...

I couldn't tell ya what he's done in the past, I don't follow him. But from the looks of the amount of spectators in the stands, your claims could be considered presumptuous at best to absurd.

The only reason I know about this circumstance is because I built an engine and trans for a car that would have been in the new class DXP Street class, if the people doing the 4150 intake mandatory in the class, hadn't dropped the ball.

If you don't like the guy, why follow him?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I dont follow him Mike, you dont have to when its clear by his videos his position in life...

No beef with you personally Mike, only calling it as seen on the internet...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I dont follow him Mike, you dont have to when its clear by his videos his position in life...

No beef with you personally Mike, only calling it as seen on the internet...

I did his x-wifes transmissions on her index and Outlaw drag radial car for ten years, I've never watched a single video. I couldn't tell ya, like I said I don't follow him.

Why watch his video's if you don't like him? That's what I do.

I do like the races, so I do tune in, if I have skin in the game.

It's not a popularity contest. What does matter is a well run race and meeting the payout obligations on the flyer.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Freddie
posted Hide Post
This will all be a mute point after next weekend with Elite Motorsports new Door Slammer race in Orlando. With the $$$ that is being put up I am willing to bet you will see many more high caliber teams there and that will no doubt draw the spectators and sponsors. Only so many sponsor dollars to go around anymore so questionable antics could very well cost Duck. Only time will tell.

Posts: 685 | Location: Anderson SC. | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
Those classes Allen sent you to before he would let you back in the gates .. really seemed to work .. Roll Eyes
It didn't turn you a into a lawyer, a civilright's activest, a Fox News anchor. No they taught you what the rest of us learned from our parents by age twelve to prepair us to become teenagers .. Cool
It's good to see you progressing to the right at the same time. However, with you being a moralist in the toddler stage, I ask you to please STFU, you give us OG conservatives a bad name .. Wink

Foolish me, I stopped in to see what up with T/D talk about G-ville .. Instead I get Psychobabble 101 from a **** who can't drive a 11 second car in his own lane ,... Pppffftttttt

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
well well well.....Now I don't have to wonder what ever happened to.......... Welder

I guess I got older because although I still think you're a d1ck, I now realize you were so F'N good at it...lol
Hope you're living the life down there in gatorville... USA

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TubeCarz:
Those classes Allen sent you to before he would let you back in the gates .. really seemed to work .. Roll Eyes
It didn't turn you a into a lawyer, a civilright's activest, a Fox News anchor. No they taught you what the rest of us learned from our parents by age twelve to prepair us to become teenagers .. Cool
It's good to see you progressing to the right at the same time. However, with you being a moralist in the toddler stage, I ask you to please STFU, you give us OG conservatives a bad name .. Wink

Foolish me, I stopped in to see what up with T/D talk about G-ville .. Instead I get Psychobabble 101 from a **** who can't drive a 11 second car in his own lane ,... Pppffftttttt

Tubie!!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Where in the F have you been Charlie?

Your way with words is like no others!

Missed ya bud!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where in the F have you been Charlie?

Your way with words is like no others!

Missed ya bud!

I believe he is now "Boatie", not "Tubie".

Not really a bad thing...….

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Oh ok... Wink Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TubeCarz:

He’s back! Laughing Hard
I needed my fix thank you.

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let it go Charlie. You've been defeated by Evidence long ago. It's time to let it go and stop being a sore loser.

Take a deep breath and let it go Charlie, you're not gonna win them all. Your parents should have taught you this when you were like 8 years old Charlie.

No amount of make believe will suffice.

Evidence is Authority.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Let it go Charlie. You've been defeated by Evidence long ago. It's time to let it go and stop being a sore loser.

Take a deep breath and let it go Charlie, you're not gonna win them all. Your parents should have taught you this when you were like 8 years old Charlie.

No amount of make believe will suffice.

Evidence is Authority.

Bender
Goombatz
Professor
and even you lack of HP .. Howdy fellerz !

The easy way to spot a demokrap is that they accuse others of the the exact thing they themselfs do ...
Hillery it's been 3 1/2 years , yes I hate to be the bearer of bad news .. but ya lost .. bigly !

Here's the evidence .. let that sink in .. >

Speakin of sinkin in ...

Such a gaping azz .. so few cones .. Eek

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post