DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Hitting timing block at bradenton
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitting timing block at bradenton
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, how many years ago?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Mike, how many years ago?

Apparently not enough for me to grant Bradenton officials the authority to elect winners and losers, according to their preference.

Does that sound logical to you, considering the bigger exponential picture?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Your not wrong at all but man, move on and don’t look back

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your not wrong at all but man, move on and don’t look back

I got nothing to move on from, I'm working on a car now that made passes at Bradenton last Friday.

Cmar asked what I thought would be right.

I didn't wrong anyone, I got nothing to move on from.

This is the race , what do I have to move on from? It's self evident which car is winner.

No worries here.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nothing to move on from? Dude, your crying about something that happened years ago.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nothing to move on from? Dude, your crying about something that happened years ago.

Your crying because you'd bend over and take it without a peep, so you expect I would.

Take a look at the finish line and logically explain what I have to cry about, or a reason to shy away from talking about it.

How about you move on and quit crying?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
we have A39Coronet to thank for bringing this sh !t show back on tour.

ep-thanks for nothing.

with BB on this.

Posts: 762 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

ep-thanks for nothing.

with BB on this.

Actually you can thank Mikey for bringing back a topic after 25 months of being dead. He was the last to post in Oct 2018 and brought it back from the dead two days shy of 25 months later. Guess he needed some more attention. Then again he brings it up almost every day anyway.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 988 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If this was his 1 and only time of ever possibly advancing to the final, I can understand being butt hurt over it. But eventually you gotta get over it and just move on FFS.

Life's to short to beat this dead horse over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over day after day after day.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not reflect the views or opinions of any entity other than myself.

72 Nova 370 ci (Stealth Black)

Posts: 394 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's a plague sweeping America, if you hadn't noticed.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to bury the hatchet, even in private. I'll take all my chit down and they can take all their chit down.

Who wins in that scenario? Freedom, fair play and drag racing.

What would be wrong about that? ... NOTHING

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

ep-thanks for nothing.

with BB on this.

Actually you can thank Mikey for bringing back a topic after 25 months of being dead. He was the last to post in Oct 2018 and brought it back from the dead two days shy of 25 months later. Guess he needed some more attention. Then again he brings it up almost every day anyway.

I stand corrected Al. My apologizes to A39.

it still a sh !t show

ep

Posts: 762 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom R:
If this was his 1 and only time of ever possibly advancing to the final, I can understand being butt hurt over it. But eventually you gotta get over it and just move on FFS.

Life's to short to beat this dead horse over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over day after day after day.

I'm leaving this earth in a better condition than when I got here, not worse.

Do you think Trump will shy away from talking about this election? 2, 10 or 20 years from now, because he's overwhelmed with worry you might think he's butt hurt?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BarneyB:

It's like a train wreck, you have to look!!

He say's it was the wind from his light speed SBC Nova whooshing by that knocked it clear into the right lane! Funny, I have raced for many years know and in plenty of windy days and have never seen a foam box reflector blow away, even when we had to go 1/8 instead of 1/4 for safety reasons! The only wind force capable of moving that block that far wouldn't be from the car speeding by but the driver himself, but the windows were up so I'm still going with driver who couldn't keep it in his lane! LOL

He has told this story for so long now, he actually believes it! But he can pass a lie detector test too! Big Grin

Carry on!

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
^^^^ When the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

If the 40 gram foam finish line block is sitting on the finish line with both cars by it, how do you presume it's laying in the right lane a few frames of film later?

Your illogic puts the cart before the horse.

The US nationals was 3 weeks after the race in question.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, The train wreck is you!! Top38 is spot on

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Clearly exhaust pressure from the headers. Keep dreaming!!!!! Laughing very hard

What an ultra Marron!

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here comes the crisis actors!!

Cry, lie, deny and pretend, the specialty of Liberals!!

Never give up the con libtards LoL!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

The impossible fictional story Bradenton track officials told to put Siegel back in the race and in the final rd, 45 minutes after Siegel loaded up declared loser originally.

If it weren't impossible, Bradenton officials could clarify on putting Siegel back in.

Common sense.