DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    BIG Announcement for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BIG Announcement for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
does that truck have air condition

Posts: 172 | Location: collecting emails from whiners | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
We had started calling him "Nice Nick". Nope. He is truly NASTY Nick Hastings. After an uncanny string of lights from .000 to .005, Hastings broke low gear in the transmission, and switched to Deep staging and leaving in high gear. He was red on his first lap with the new setup, dropping one entry, but hung in long enough to find the tree, culminating in a .009 in the finals against a redlighting Joe Dukin. Multi-time Loose Rocker winner Devin Dudley was the lone semifinalist.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5735 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
Richard Alford
Kevin Pollard
Nick Hastings

Take care. Tom Worthington

Ha! Today (Sunday) in the round of ten, Alford, Hastings, and Pollard all still in. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Randy Weller, the ATI BIGFOOT $40K Finale champion! Randy turned the weekend around completely after a nightmare tow full of blown tires (he carpooled with Thursday gamblers winner Charlie Lockhart) and fighting what seemed like a hopelessly broke race car. Sunday was a new day, and he hoisted both the Loose Rocker Eagle trophy and the Big Check after working his way through a hypercompetitive field. Todd Thoman was runner-up, fouling by just -.005. Kevin Pollard was the lone semifinalist.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Beard,

__

Posts: 5735 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
That is a really good looking Chevy II. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is a really good looking Chevy II. Take care. Tom Worthington

It is! If he wants to trade for a dragster, I'm in!!!!

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Randy just bought the chevy II this past winter and put a lot of in redoing most of it. This weekend was the 1st race in the car, awesome to see things work out for him, Randy, Corey, and the entire Bryant family are great people!

Posts: 152 | Location: St.Louis | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I could not get out of the third round all weekend but I had a wonderful time...my ride set two personal records going too fast...not exactly what I was looking for...lol...

The pork chop and food was very good at the party, for sure...thanks to Michael and Anthony for putting on this great event..it was run so very well I cannot tell y'all...

I saw some old friends and met some new ones...I pitted next to real nice folks from Erie, Pa. and Cleveland, Oh...one had a beautiful Monte in street trim that left wheels up and went 6.33's like clockwork...

I am ready for the next one right now...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post
I didn't watch it online (I'm "browser challenged" and busy) ... but, congrats to all the local guys I heard about >>>> Moshier, Mendenhall, Harvey, Jr., .... and Thoman on his 40K r.u. yesterday!

Dave

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted April 22, 2018 03:12 PMHide Post
quote:
Richard Alford
Kevin Pollard
Nick Hastings

Take care. Tom Worthington

Hey .... I picked Bogacki, Richardson, and Hastings

I got 2 outa 3.

I know ...... Bogacki won out in Vegas .. at the Spring Fling, this weekend ... but hey, that's close enough for me .....LOL! ... Big Grin

Dave

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
(Sorry for the late recap, computer was down last week)

Inaugural ATI Performance Products BIGFOOT $40K's
Darlington Dragway - April 19-22, 2018

Complete Results at: http://dragstory.com/forum/index.php?board=345.0

Complete MMTV Video Coverage at:
https://www.youtube.com/playli...yORN4I5e7pFynnPEfOYX

Thursday Gamblers
WIN - Charlie Lockhart (Kentucky)
R/U - Brock Moshier (Pennsylvania)

Friday $40K
WIN - Toby Barnes (Georgia)
R/U - Adam Davis (Alabama)
Semis - Cody Barnhart (Alabama)

Friday Gamblers
WIN - Dave Harvey, Jr. (New Jersey)
R/U - Kevin Mendenhall (Pennsylvania)

Saturday $40K
WIN - Nick Hastings (Ohio)
R/U - Joe Dukin (New Jersey)
Semi - Devin Dudley (Virginia)

Sunday $40K
WIN - Randy Weller (Illinois)
R/U - Todd Thoman (Pennsylvania)
Semis - Kevin Pollard (Virginia)

__