DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    BIG Announcement for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BIG Announcement for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not to worry Tom---I am only there because others put me there Big Grin

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Check out the Big Checks for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's! Not only is there $40,000 up for grabs for each day's champion, but also a BIG $10,000 payday for the Runner-Up!

...and don't forget the Special Awards!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

Here's a sneak peek at the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's event t-shirts -- another great design by ASI. If you would like to pre-order a particular size, color, or style (ie., hoodies), text Anthony at 910-382-6723 ASAP, as the order will be placed this week. Thanks!

__

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Mike Beard you might as well put FERN;S name on 1 of them checks.He runs a Olds Big Grin There so consistent its almost cheating Shake head

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Mike Beard you might as well put FERN;S name on 1 of them checks.He runs a Olds Big Grin There so consistent its almost cheating Shake head

I can make him a specialty award check that says "Most Appearing Driver" because he's been racing longer than the rest of us. Cool

__

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh my----guess I better pull up my pants its to late to save my shoes the sh it is getting deep Laughing Hard

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Seasoned veterans are coming back Big Grin

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

Some lucky racer at the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's will win an awesome custom-designed commemorative cornhole set!

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Here’s some track information that may be helpful for everyone planning on joining us at the ATI BIGFOOT 40K’s.

*Track Radio 89.1
*Showers at the track @ 1/8 mile
*VP racing Fuels onsite
*Early parking Wednesday
*Racer appreciation dinner Saturday @ 6:30
*All racer payouts/event apparel etc. @ bottom of tower
*PAY AT THE GATE / NO PRE-ENTRY REQUIRED

See y’all in just about a week!

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

Who do you think will be hoisting a hefty $40,000 Loose Rocker Eagle trophy next weekend? There are three races, so you get 3 picks! ...aaaaand GO!

__

DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post
Nobody's pickin'? ......... oh well ..... I will

If these 3 guys are at your race (and I know they're BIG MONEY HITTERS) .... in n.p.o. ....

L. Bogacki
S. Richardson
N. Hastings

I should have added: "Pick your poison!" ..... lol

Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dave Raser,

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nobody's pickin'? ......... oh well ..... I will

I'm in ..........

It's obviously hard to bet against the regular hitters, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and go with a young gun to win at least one day.

Don't know who's going or not out of that group but we're in Power Tool

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Alford
Mulainey
Moisher

Spelling is probably all wrong but I think you know who I mean.

Lol

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

Finished product. Come getcha some!

__

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:

Who do you think will be hoisting a hefty $40,000 Loose Rocker Eagle trophy next weekend? There are three races, so you get 3 picks! ...aaaaand GO!

I would bet that at least 2 of the 3 races will be won by a racer that is not a constant hi finish FB racer. Always great to see fresh faces in the winners circle.

I like what they did at Carolina Dragway this weekend with keeping cars going down the track in the later rounds using that Low / Hi roller 32 format.

And if the weekend weather continues the way it has since April 1st in WI, I’ll be watching this race also.

Posts: 2459 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

IT'S BIGFOOT WEEK! Here's everything you need to know about the ATI BIGFOOT $40K's at Darlington Dragway, April 19-22, 2018!

- "Do you have any spots open?" YES! There are an unlimited number of spots! Open Field: This event is open to ALL Footbrakers in doorcars or left-steer roadsters.
- NO Maximum Car Count! Any day over 400 entries gets a $7,000 purse increase!
- PAY AT THE GATE / NO PRE-ENTRY REQUIRED!
- (3) $40K's for only $650! (Fri-Sat-Sun OR one driver may use a Weekend Entry to Double one day and Single one day)
- Single-Day Entries Only $260 for $40,000/Win!
- Credit cards accepted with 3% service charge
- WEDNESDAY - Open for early parking (Please, be respectful. No roping off of long rows. Please limit to 2 saved spots beside you.)
- THURSDAY - "Bracket Racer's Test n' Tune" All dial-in/handicapped format! $30 3PM-9PM
- SATURDAY - Racer Appreciation Dinner @ 6:30!
- Track Radio 89.1 - Ron Huntley, Jr on the mic!
- Event Photography by Aquaman Chip Bralley!
- Showers at the track @ 1/8 mile
- VP Racing Fuels onsite
- All racer payouts/event apparel etc. @ bottom of tower
- LIVE VIDEO COVERAGE Fri-Sat-Sun presented by Summit Racing Equipment! Watch on motormaniatv.com or youtube.com/motormaniatv

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Beard,

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

FYI, Darlington does have a blinder on the tree.

__

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Richard Alford
Kevin Pollard
Nick Hastings

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Schedule update: We are going to add 1 hour of open time runs from 9am-10am tomorrow (inviting single-entered cars to the lanes first), then we'll start marking run stickers at 10am sharp wherever we are in the line (i.e., not closing off and running out the lanes.) We will be calling cars at 8:40. Be in the lanes ready to go, with two in the puddle doing burnouts at 9am sharp...

The track put on an impromptu gamblers race Thursday night, won by Charlie Lockhart with a 5.930 dead on pass in the finals over Brock Moshier's narrow breakout. The semifinalists were Seth Phillips and Nick Hastings.

The TIBR ELITE Bracket Racer's Test n' Tune was a rousing success with 116 racers testing in full race mode. Dustin Mack laid down a perfect run to earn a new Abruzzi torque converter. Troy Morgan won a scholarship to ThisIsBracketRacing ELITE for the Closest MOV (.001), and the Michael Crass picked up a $100 gift cert for DragRaceSolutions.

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

Congratulations to Toby Barnes, winner of the inaugural ATI Performance Products BIGFOOT $40K's, and to Runner-Up Adam Davis. Both drivers put on a master class all day long!

Dave Harvey, Jr. won the gamblers race over Kevin Mendenhall.

**Saturday Schedule Update**

1 Time Trial for everyone at 9am sharp. (Only 1 TT for each car&driver combination, i.e. 1 driver doubled in the same car gets 1 TT)

__